Ranking
Original Post
[RSO] Sparring Sessions
For the students, until we get the inactivity of some of the teachers straightened out, you all can PM or send me a message over Skype, or Steam. If i am not busy, i will help you out to the best of my abilities with what you need.

I will also make an RSO Sparring Session server when i am online. Feel free to join if you want some help. Don't be afraid to ask me, or any of the other teachers questions, We're here for you guys. c:

My skype name is Rob972222, it should come up as "Silent" Rawber,

My steam is Rob9722, Rawber, or Dobby. just search for one of those names and you should be able to find me.
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
For the students, until we get the inactivity of some of the teachers straightened out, you all can PM or send me a message over Skype, or Steam. If i am not busy, i will help you out to the best of my abilities with what you need.

I will also make an RSO Sparring Session server when i am online. Feel free to join if you want some help. Don't be afraid to ask me, or any of the other teachers questions, We're here for you guys. c:

My skype name is Rob972222, it should come up as "Silent" Rawber,

My steam is Rob9722, Rawber, or Dobby. just search for one of those names and you should be able to find me.

Thank you!

My Skype name is: moncho62isRamon
Master of the arcane arts
Can I teach a bit too?
Plz?
Pretty plz?
Pretty plz with me on top?
Thanks, skype: gentlemanhunter
Steam: jamesgent
I'm online on skype every day, on slightly rare occassions I'm offline though .
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).