Ranking
Meatlogs beggar app
1.) Real name: Haugen. Ign: Meatlog
2.) 21

3.) yes but I don't use it that often (not putting my Skype name out publicly).
4.) Abd
5.) xEgyptian was my artist in my old clan, my old clan died and I decided to follow.
6.) As long as xEgyptian is here.
7.) I'm really chill in game, I don't get upset easily and I'm really friendly. If I am not gaming I'm out riding my ktm 300xc.

8.) Depends on the clan, I like friendly wars not super competitive wars.
9.) I am most active in game but I can do forums stuffs if I need to.

Im begging to join.

Arson1010's Application
1.)Arson or Razor, either preffered
2.)15
3.)Skype- razor2741
4.)Best Mods- ABD, Judo, Aikido, Mushu
5.)Want to be apart of a clan that looks decent after being gone for a little while, getting back into the game
6.)Stay Time- As long as you need me
7.)Played for 3 years, this being my 2nd Account, just came back after not playing for a few months as of I got sick of the game, but now feel the urge to play once more
8.)War? I love warring against other clans and big competition.
9.)Will become very active on the forums once I'm fully concentrated on thbis game, currently focused on this and CS:GO

By the way, I'm begging to join :3
Last edited by Arson1010; May 5, 2016 at 01:02 AM.
Welcome Arson. I remember you from kitty titty (ask no questions pls)

I can't edit the recruitment thread, because it counts as xEgyptian's post instead of the clan's post ;c
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
1.)MosaicMan3
2.)24
3.)Yes, MosaicMan3
4.)Aikido, Kickboxing, and Jousting.
5.)I noticed your average age is around my age group, on top of that you guys seem very chill.
6.)As long as I'm treated with respect, I'll stay for my duration of my Tori career.
7.)My name is Tyler, and I'm active everyday, usually about an hour, sometimes more. I'm in the Marine Corps Reserve, and for a civilian job I drive a tow truck.
8.)I've never been in a clan on here, but I'm pretty excited to be in a war.
9.)I check the forums every day, but I don't post in them. However I am very active in game.

I'm begging to join.
1. Stevieinst.
2. 19.
3. skype: backfx3; but im think im not so good at english :>
4. mushu/wushu/aikido/aikidobd/ninjutsu/rkmma.
5. went to find some friends and try to go better with them.
6. as long as i get kicked xD
7. a simple guy with huge case of spare time and boundless laziness. Newbie streamer , in addition to the Toribash im playing CS:GO and many many other games.
8. Ill share your view of the war.
9. From the moment i found toribash in 2010 i changed quite a few accounts, just cant remember all of my old nicknames, but a couple of them is: Dkgray; StevieInsane; 1ceEater. Ill try my best to help you guys in game and on forums.

I'm begging to Join
I say yes to Steve. Since he's already invited, he'll be put at full member. I also except Mosiac as a trial.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Hey! Wassup TV my name is Tyler, but most of my friends call me Ty or in game it would be Zeref. Anyways im sixteen and yes! I do have skype aswell as a discord (Skype name is lickerlint1) Dont laugh at my name -.- My discord is NeoZeref. My best mods would be judofrac ABD mushu/wushu and regular aikido. I wanted to join this clan because I have seen some of you guys/girls im not sure on the gender haha but when I see you guys its like "Dam there pretty good and seem chill" not trying to suck up or whatever. Also im just looking for another clan I can get to know (I was in two other clans on my old account which got hacked) and also have fun with maybe even do some videos. Real fast Ill tell you my clans I was in...One was Komrade which died around getting to 96th place it sucked that clan was fun haha. The other was WAPOW i was in that clan for months almost a year I think before some stuff happened to my pc. (My old acc name was lickerlint) Back to the actual app...I plan on staying in this clan for as long as I can really If i get in a clan i stick with it endless it dies or other circumstances. Now stuff about me hmm im in the 10th grade soon to be 11th ive played baseball and soccer ( tried basketball found out I was trash xD) I love video games like any other teenage boy lol. OH! I love pizza its my absolute favorite food. Now about WAR...well I LOVE WAR ill go on a war binge if i have a couple people with me..I remember going on a war binge for 2 weeks straight the most fun war I had was with Obey (even though it was me and one other guy named PimpKilla xD) yet we lost 10-6 because hatters whooped us but we gave it our all. Once I get my tc stuff set up and im looking for textures or selling head textures im extremely active on the forums but i havnt got that stuff set on this new account. Ingame im on pretty much everyday for atleast 4-5 hours. This was a freeform app I hope thats allowed D:
Oh btw I will kill anyone or anything actually to get in this clan..you can count on it and im begging to join!
Attached Files
Judosmoothdq.rpl (27.6 KB, 3 views)
Swordsies.rpl (68.0 KB, 3 views)
That leg save.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
mushu.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
twokicks.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ZerefZoldyck; May 13, 2016 at 02:55 AM.
~Old Account lickerint of [WAPOW]
" Darkness Teaches you to appreciate the Light "