Toribash
Dana said something about making sure all the fighters that were willing to fight under the circumstances will be treated well and will be fighting asap but who knows with the ufc
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Dana said something

I'd like to believe that's true but Dana will do whatever pulls in the most money
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
He seemed pretty genuine in the video tbh, he did t even seem that gutted about it all being cancelled and him losing the money, will see what happens, he still thinks he can pull off the scheduled 42 events this year aswell lol
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
He seemed pretty genuine in the video tbh, he did t even seem that gutted about it all being cancelled and him losing the money, will see what happens, he still thinks he can pull off the scheduled 42 events this year aswell lol

At least 1 good thing to come out of this is fight island. Sounds like Dana still intends on hosting events there. I don't really know if they would (since getting a live audience there probably isn't feasible and I doubt they'd want to miss out on the gate money), but holy shit that sounds cool.

Maybe he'll convert it into an Ultimate Fighter island :O Might actually be the kinda novel idea that makes that show relevant again.

Btw - since you train at City Kickboxing I assume you've competed Jobo? Have any videos you can share to get my MMA fix?

Also did Ele die or what?? Haven't seen him since his yelling match with Maya.
Last edited by Moop; Apr 10, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
At least 1 good thing to come out of this is fight island. Sounds like Dana still intends on hosting events there. I don't really know if they would (since getting a live audience there probably isn't feasible and I doubt they'd want to miss out on the gate money), but holy shit that sounds cool.

Maybe he'll convert it into an Ultimate Fighter island :O Might actually be the kinda novel idea that makes that show relevant again.

Btw - since you train at City Kickboxing I assume you've competed Jobo? Have any videos you can share to get my MMA fix?

Eugene (head coach) asked me not long ago if i wanted to fight but he won't let anyone fight if they aren't fully committed and go i believe 6 days a week every week to prepare, currently i only go 2-3 and i go out every weekend so it wouldn't currently work out, but in definitely keen, just need to make some sacrifices that I'm not ready too do yet. Maybe in a year or two we will see
Well no more need for Tony vs Gaethje, just post pone Tony vs Khabib as long as they need so they can make it happen ffs.

I'd like to believe that's true but Dana will do whatever pulls in the most money

Ahahahahahah this is a good one
Too bad guys... we will go back to our shadow boxing sessions.

Best use for fight island - https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/4/1...r-fight-island

Whadda you think of the May 9th card. Will it happen? Do you want it to happen (dude's training out of their garage with their wives holding mitts)?

Also, Cejudo vs Cruz, what kinda bullshit is that eh? Aldo was bad enough (coming off a loss, first fight in the division) but now he wants a dude coming of a loss who hasn't fought in 3/4 years? Has he no shame?

Abstaining from this community after Icky infracted me for calling Maya 'buddy'. Been on Parrot discord the last month or so though, so get with the times and open discord if you wanna chat (I didn't like it either, but it aint no thang once you get used to it). Seen you on PS4, we should do some UFC 3 soon.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Best use for fight island - https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/4/1...r-fight-island

Whadda you think of the May 9th card. Will it happen? Do you want it to happen (dude's training out of their garage with their wives holding mitts)?

Also, Cejudo vs Cruz, what kinda bullshit is that eh? Aldo was bad enough (coming off a loss, first fight in the division) but now he wants a dude coming of a loss who hasn't fought in 3/4 years? Has he no shame?

Abstaining from this community after Icky infracted me for calling Maya 'buddy'. Been on Parrot discord the last month or so though, so get with the times and open discord if you wanna chat (I didn't like it either, but it aint no thang once you get used to it). Seen you on PS4, we should do some UFC 3 soon.

Ayyy good to see you again.

Yeh I had a good laugh from that Fight Survivor thing. Everyone gave it a lot of hate in the comments but I'd rather read that kinda fan-fiction than the deep analysis of every fighter's boring tweets that every other MMA site seems to be doing.

Got the same feelings towards the May 9th card as I had towards the April card. I definitely feel it shouldn't be happening - even if the fighters are held in quarantine for 2 weeks after to avoid passing it to family members (which they won't be) I don't think you can justify pulling doctors away from the front lines to patch people up after voluntarily bludgeoning each other.

Having said that - I'm a selfish guy and I'm super fucking excited for this card. Just hope it sticks together. The fact Amanda came out soon after and said she isn't fighting on that short notice amid the pandemic makes me think they're just throwing names out there and hoping they can be pressured into competing.

Cejudo vs Cruz is fucking hilarious. I don't understand what Yan and Aljo have done to deserve this. Agreed that the Cruz fight makes even less sense than the Aldo fight. But again - I'm selfish etc - Cruz is my guy and I'm very excited to see the fight. I guess Cruz's dismissal of ring-rust will be put to the test. While unfair, it's actually quite an intriguing match-up. I really hope Cruz wins, but I'm expecting Cejudo to get a UD or an early and embarrassing TKO like TJ.

I go on discord once every now and then, will see if I can get on more often. Playing UFC 3 with any kind of input delay is super annoying, hence I don't really play online anymore. Less good at predicting where to block as I am reacting to when to block!

EDIT: also if the Greg Hardy fight ends up on the main card for the May show someone's gunna get shanked
Last edited by Moop; Apr 22, 2020 at 09:11 AM.

I honestly don't think this is going down but, just like Moop, hope for it! I am kinda depressed about the future: how long will it take before I get to bang my head against someone else? My dear beloved BJJ