Ranking
Can we have a bit longer app please?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
More Info
MY birthday is actually in 16 of november but im acyually 13 im not that kind of serious guy i like making ppl happy i knew zhongkui before we are friends and i just chated him so i met FC why do i want to join? because i got bored easily and i never had a clan so if you guys let me in the clan probably i can do some stuff in here im good at aikido wushu mushu and boxshu btw i dont play toribash at sundays and saturdays im kind of busy those days so its kind of it i hope this is all the info you want

Im single

And im a male

....to much info
Alright accepted, inviting.
Hello I am Hellafun, and I am 14 years old. I am currently a Brown Belt and hope to be a Black Belt soon, I rate my forum activity at a 5, and my in game activity at a 9, I try to be playing everyday. I am best at Aikido, and it is my favorite. I value improving myself in all things, In real life and in Toribash. I was invited by xao0, on the 24th/25th of September, check with him if need be. Thank you for reading, and i hope to be a part of Fight Club.
Attached Files
ABD 1.rpl (95.6 KB, 4 views)
ABD 2.rpl (60.6 KB, 3 views)
ABD 3.rpl (43.9 KB, 3 views)
Accepted once you reach black belt.
Hi my name is XxKimaXx and I am 16 years old from california making my GMT idk. I do not use Discord i use skype :XxWolfGangXx{in japan} so just PM me the invite link for the clan chat. I am a 5th dan black belt as of now and I would rank both my in-game activity and forum activity at 7 since im active online and moderately active on forums. The mod that I'm best at is ABD/Aikidobigdojo Let me Be Fc.
Accepted. Will test later.
Application for Fight Club
Hey my name is Kill900, and I am 14 year old kid from Sugar Land, Texas. I am not very sure what the meaning of GMT is, making my GMT unknown at the moment. I am currently a black belt with a forum activity of 6/10 (usually roaming around in the markets or threads) and a game activity of 8/10. The mod I am best at is either Aikido or Aikido-Big-Dojo. I do not use discord, but I do use skype. PM me thru toribash if you would like to know my name, but i would mostly only type due to privacy reasons.
Attached Files
Arm Rip.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Kicked off leg.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
Saved.rpl (62.8 KB, 3 views)
Ay u found me now find me anywhere
Hey hey, my name is BennyKimanoto, well my real name is Arik Geraldy anf i am from Bandung, Indonesia (GMT +7).My forum activity and ingame activity is 5/10 (because of school thing's). As you can se my currently belt is 9th dan black belt. my fav mod are Twinsword4fixed, ABD, Judo, Mushu. I dont use skype and discord (wtf is that).

I didnt have any replays because all my data are in my old laptop and its broke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.