ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Old Account
So I played Toribash back in like 2010-2014, maybe earlier. My old account was Hunter98 but I completely forgot the login and password and the email that was tied to it. The only proof I have is the purchases from when I bought the boosters to get TC every win. Not sure what do do from here but I would love to get access to it again.
Hi, Hunter98 looks to be an empty account - are you sure that's the one you're looking for?
The only "hunter[numbers]" account that matches your description is hunter100s which was banned for scamming and that ban is unlikely to be lifted.
Old Items
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Hi, Hunter98 looks to be an empty account - are you sure that's the one you're looking for?
The only "hunter[numbers]" account that matches your description is hunter100s which was banned for scamming and that ban is unlikely to be lifted.

Hey man! We just realized that my account was phished after I had stopped playing. I ended up getting it back. Due to the fact that it was hacked, I lost all my items due to whoever was trading them out, is there any way I can get them back?

If not, I totally understand, I will just have to grind it back out again lol