Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The Office
My all-time favorite show. Discuss its awesomness. It airs on TBS.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Dwight and Steve Carell are my favorite lol. Dwight is such a suck-up xD
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
He's a crazy hobo-scriven. Carell gets unknowingly mean. He acts racist unintentionally it seems xD
I love The Office, it's my favorite show. You have to watch the show for a little to get to really know the characters and stuff. Everybody on the show has their funny thing to them.

P.S. Why was there no new episode tonight on NBC?
Yes you do have to get into the show a little to find everyone's funny sides. Jim for example, likes to secretely mess with people's heads. Like Dwight, where he pretended to be bit by the bat and was acting like he was turning into a vampire and scared Dwight lol. Then he tried to set one of his co-workers (who is a womanizer) with Pam and starts to say what she likes for a guy to do. He says that she likes guys to do these actually rediculous acts when really she doesn't and he ends up making his co-worker making a fool of himself xD
Everyone @ my highschool compares me to Dwight.
But otherwise, It's pretty good. Just like Corner Gas.
Because the humor is short and sharp and they dont use laugh tracks.
Laugh Tracks are for faggots
(☞゚∀゚)☞