Toribash
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
I'm back. Finals are a ho so I have not been on recently.

Welcome back, man. We missed you :)

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
wb

Exams are over and whatnot, but right after the end of this school year I have to attend a special summer session at my college campus...and quite frankly, that's going to take a good chunk out of my time, I'm going to take a break from Toribash as to focus on this... so, don't expect me to be on that often (not that I was even on that often these past few weeks).
I should be in full commission starting on the 26th of June (and going strong for a good month before school starts again for me). Until then, message me on Skype if anything tb/clan related comes up; I'll get to it eventually.

Hopefully we'll have some time on the weekends, but we'll see.
PM me with any and all questions
Hey, I willbe gone the 13th through the 22nd because of a trip to Minnesota. I willl be back after that though
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Hey guys. Just giving notice that I'll be leaving tonight. I will be gone all next week visiting my sister. So best of luck to you guys in Clan League. Thankyou.
How old is your sister?
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've been working 12 hour days for the past 2 weeks and on weekends I've been busy with a project for my brother.
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I've been working 12 hour days for the past 2 weeks and on weekends I've been busy with a project for my brother.

Oh damn, 12 hours per day sounds tough..
Get pics of whatever you're making for your bro when you get more time
PM me with any and all questions