Toribash
Original Post
Rainbow Blood <3
I suggesting rainbow blood and it changes color red,orange,yellow,green,blue and purple as it leaks and i got two supporters from DSHL and i think someone from urban, "forgot his name" anyway the dm joints are rainbow stripes with color changing blood is what im saying,
-----
either rainbow joint stripes or color changing joint with color changing blood ;*
Last edited by Bakugan; Mar 9, 2013 at 02:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Supported! You know, I'm colorblind, but this is an good idea
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Well it'd have to awfully expensive since it includes all the colours including void, pure, vulcan etc. And would most likely have a qi restriction.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
15k QI restriction would be good, like elf, and have a nice price, like 80~90k TC. Would be freaking nice
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Wait, what? That would look horrible, who the hell wants rainbows leaking out of your joints?
Edit, after 4.20 today i suddenly realized that actually happens :d
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 12, 2013 at 09:11 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Not supported. I hate the fact that these guys want make something that a script can make. Colors colors and more colors, they have another things to make, not about some small ideas.
Rainbow blood
I know some of you are thinking "someone else has already suggested this, well people have in mind "color changing" not supported but my way of rainbow blood is each body part has it's own color like anything associated with leg is color orange and left arm is blue and right arm is yellow, neck is green etc I know its a crappy recolor here but you get the idea.
-----
Wow I have extreme memory loss here
Attached Thumbnails
Rainbow Blood.jpg  
Last edited by Bakugan; Nov 16, 2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump