ES Recruitment Drive
What makes you think making textures inside the game will be less intensive than doing outside of the game?

If you mean something like choosing from a bunch of presets to pick your own hair color, eyes, mouth, etc, there were a few other threads like this. I think someone made a website where you can pick from templates, but that might have just been an idea.
If you're saying that you can cram some intense detail onto the tori just by drawing it on the tori in-game.. then no. I don't think it's possible. Mapping would be much easier, but the fact that we texture makers have to use different type of tools in PS and whatnot to add details and shading, it's crazy. Nope.
Guys it doesn't matter what you are talking about, toribash already have massive things in it, its really enough that they added torishop, that's why the game is so heavy, you guys don't stop suggesting these heavy things.
not supported.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
Guys it doesn't matter what you are talking about, toribash already have massive things in it, its really enough that they added torishop, that's why the game is so heavy, you guys don't stop suggesting these heavy things.
not supported.

It's not really a question of having 'heavy' things or not, I just don't see how this is needed. There is already several programs for texture makers, and if your computer isn't good enough for them, tough shit. Buy a better computer, use a lighter program or don't texture at all.
What makes you think we should adapt the whole game for your computer's performance?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
well, first, what "my coputer's performance"? i am not talking about myself, i have perfect laptop i play on, but i am talking about other people, this idea isn't useful, and how the hell gimp is heavy on pc? my pc is really bad and i run toribash bad but the gimp program is working good, gimp is light program not that heavy.

Sorry, that part was directed to the op. Should've made that clearer. ~L
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 15, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
I have an idea. Make an in-game texture maker. An in-game texture maker would be good for those who have average computers so they don't have to install gimp, adobe cs6, etc.

This is a very good idea. I don't even have any of those. All I have is Paint.
And I would like to make a set, but my computer sucks, and apparently the anti-virus detector won't let me download a lot of stuff :P
Or they could put a texture editor in the forum! ;o
I have been wanting them to do this
~Supported
Last edited by tylercoon; Dec 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
Seems way to unimportant. You can do it using a gimp, photoshop, etc. without it taking to much out of your computer. I have a terrible 2004 computer with a CRT monitor and i can run gimp.
(monitor isnt important)

-Not Supported
Last edited by Shockey; Dec 17, 2013 at 03:18 AM.
I think this will actually cause texture making to be harder. Just download gimp like seriously. My crappy xp can run it and it only has like 1 gb of ram.

~Not Supported
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays