ES Recruitment Drive
Let’s see if the little one will be as high speed as he saids.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
dog clan active now
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by max View Post
What’s COVID like in your countries right now? You all in strict restrictions or what?

on base, mask are coming back. It’s pretty sad.
Yeah outside of the bases, people aren’t wearing there mask. It’s just on the bases. I thank people shouldn’t have to wear them if they got the vacine. I mean what was the point of getting it if I still got to wear a mask. Now, I can only wear no mask out side. Can only do that cause I got the vacine.
Yeah well if you have vaccine then you don’t have to necessarily but I’ve only had my first vaccine and since you’re in a base with the same people everyday it’s considered a bubble in a sense so you’re fine
Yeah, but I don’t live in the Barricks. The DOD are going to make getting the vacine mandatory. Don’t have to worry about that cause I got it already. The base I’m at, made it where if you have the vacine you don’t have to wear it outside only inside.
Originally Posted by max View Post
What’s COVID like in your countries right now? You all in strict restrictions or what?

In mericaland its optional, but advised where I am.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by Froog View Post
In mericaland its optional, but advised where I am.

see thats awesome. i feel like it sohuld be like that everywhere but we both know thats not going to happen.