Toribash
Name: Dominic

Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
GMT: Central

Previous Clans: Yakuza or Triad, Neptune or Mafia Now (Was only in the clan for a single day)
Also I only made this clan for the name Merchant.

Reason to Join: I've been in lobbies with fl0w members and not a single one was toxic. fl0w seems to be a very respectable Clan. I'm a decent Aikido player but I would love to become a good wushu and lenshu player. I must train with the best *Cough Cough* let me join fl0w *Cough Cough*

About me (Toribash):
My Original username was Xisuma

I'm a marketer, I've been marketing for almost 2 years now. I've never dueled and don't plan too. I don't like the Toxic side of Toribash. I'm just here to have a good time. I'm chill and try to get along with everyone. I think I would be a good fit to fl0w.

About me (IRL):
I'm from the U.S., I live in Florida Currently. I love weight lifting and body building. I've been lifting weights since I was 16. Before I starting working out I was big on skateboarding (Still love to Skate but never have the Time). I'm very skilled in the kitchen. I'm always cooking, Mainly Thai Food. One of my newest hobbies is gardening. I Found out I have a greenthumb. I've grown Fruit , Vegetables , and Cannabis. I love growing the food I cook with and the Weed I smoke .

Are replays required? I’ve never posted a replay so I don’t know how to do it. I’ll figure it out though If need to.
Last edited by Dracula; Aug 27, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
Your app is in our hand my friend

meanwhile chill with us ingame and discord: https://discord.gg/f4tQdbH
some replays would help, send it on discord if you want
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Your app is in our hand my friend

meanwhile chill with us ingame and discord: https://discord.gg/f4tQdbH
some replays would help, send it on discord if you want

Joined the discord and looking forward to playing with you guys Whenever I'm not busy I'll figure out how to send the replays and I'll post them here or discord!
Sorry these aren't the best replays. Almost all my replays are decaps. I chose the ones that weren't decaps (When I play I usually go for decaps lol)

LENSHU TRAINING.rpl

gggggg.rpl

save.rpl

WHAT DO YOU MEAN.rpl

Watch the self grabs I used to help myself
Originally Posted by Hi View Post
seems like you already in a clan?

It's a clan I made just for the tag (Merchant) because I market all the time..

No clan page or anything. I'll disband now so theres no more confusion

There we go, Sorry for the confusion. I was only in it still so I could try to give it to someone instead of disbanding and wasting 10k
Last edited by Dracula; Sep 1, 2020 at 07:10 PM.
Hello! My name is Jedi or Isaac, either is fine. I am a 19 year old freelance photographer from NYC and i'd love to go with the fl0w .

Toribash has been a big part of my gaming life since I was 14 in 2014, starting off I played a lot of Mushu and Wushu as darkexxod (my name before namehange if any of you remember me) but now I mostly play Lenshu, ABD and TK and also make replays when i have the time.

My previous clan was obey and i was there for 4 years

In my freetime I am a creative: I take photographs, make beats, model for other photographers, paint (digital and canvas) and play the drums. I want to join fl0w because a lot of my old friends are here, even if they're inactive and I like how you guys consider the clan "a group of friends" first since I play toribash mostly for the banter and old friends more than the game (not to say im bad or anything, check replays ;)). Thank you !

My Instagram is @auxthegod btw if you wanna look at some of my photos and art.
-----
updated replays to give a more balanced look at me
Attached Files
[M]The letter J.rpl (153.9 KB, 4 views)
[M]For Honor-Jedi.rpl (220.8 KB, 4 views)
turnover nice.rpl (33.2 KB, 4 views)
crssgg.rpl (84.7 KB, 3 views)
stat.rpl (79.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Gotti; Sep 11, 2020 at 12:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[fl0w] is an invite-only clan!
You do need a recommendation from a [fl0w]member to be able to make an application which then gets judged by the entire clan!

Future invited applicants: you MUST be 18 or older.

At the moment applications are closed!