Ranking
Originally Posted by GETDAVED View Post
Applicant: GETDAVED, (and 2 other accounts I forgot)

Belt: Green (other accounts were 50 games from 2nd dan, and black)

Join Date: sometime in early 2013 (first account). July or August 2018 (Second account)

How Active I Am Weekly: I play almost every day unless i'm tired or busy for at least an hour (mostly after 10:00pm GMT-5)

Reasoning Behind Wanting To Join: I Want to join because I want to be in a active and skilled clan. Also since I've started playing again the people in spark have seemed pretty cool and really good at the game.

Why I'd Be a Good Member: I would say i'm decent at aikido, abd, mushu, and judo. I was a black belt on both of my other accounts. I haven't played in a while but I learn quickly. I'm pretty active and I'm not toxic most of the time.

I am sorry but we're going to have to deny your application at this time, feel free to reapply in 3-6 months
ISSA GANG BANG
Applicant: Wazuh
Belt: 2nd Black Belt

How active I am weekly: every day

Reasoning behind wanting to join: being part of an active/good clan

Why I'd be a good member: im active, im pretty decent in aikido, i make good decision while playing in aikido ect..

this is an edit of some record that i made. this is a crappy montage so don't look a the quality, just look at my mouvement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAIg...ature=youtu.be
-----
btw ill leave damned right now
Last edited by Wazuh; Jul 17, 2020 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application For Sparks
Name: Anjeliko RosalesIngame name: dancefreak

Attitude: I am a very open and I love making new friends. I am against snakes ( back stabbers) and I try my best to help someone in need

My History of Toribash: It started around when i was in 4th grade. I watched a video of this guy on youtube named " OfficialNerdCube". He introduced Toribash as a very unique game that has a potential to understand the movement of the human body ( well that was my take on that at that time). He showed fun different mods and could already feel the excitement in me wanting to play the game. I installed Toribash immediately after watching he video and that was that I played almost everyday, every time I got home I would play with Mushu and Aikido. I made so many friends along the way, from different parts of the world ( sadly I couldnt get in touch with them anymore since my skype got hacked as well as my email). I would spend time with these people and talk not just about Toribash but also our personal lives. A few years past by, my erge to play the game slowly faded away since I got more busy with school. Now that I am in college, for some reason I had the idea to revisit the game and got into my old account. Right now I've been really enjoying with playing Mushu, aikido again; brings back so much memories.

Why I want to join this clan: Well this clan has the community I am looking for. A chill place where I can feel relaxed and talk my interests and listen to their interests as well. I am a very open to talking about mostly any topic that you guys can come up with. I love a community where I can not look forward to playing the game but also to spend time with friends ( new friends hehe)

PS: I hope I do get accepted here, although im not that active with the forums but I do try my best to stay active in the game and to communicate with people

Keep safe every one ! <3

Best Regards,
dancefreak
Applicant:Simba
Belt:5th Dan black belt

How active I am weekly: around 5 days a week

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I was a member before but I left because I stopped playing but I am back I see that this clan is still a good one and it’s improving more than I thought I had fun playing with you guys before I wanted to join back and begin where I left off

Why I'd be a good member:I am active I’m pretty good at the game I’m always in discord I will post on the forums a lot when I become a member and play almost every day, I’m respectful and not toxic.
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by simga View Post
Applicant:Simba
Belt:5th Dan black belt

How active I am weekly: around 5 days a week

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I was a member before but I left because I stopped playing but I am back I see that this clan is still a good one and it’s improving more than I thought I had fun playing with you guys before I wanted to join back and begin where I left off

Why I'd be a good member:I am active I’m pretty good at the game I’m always in discord I will post on the forums a lot when I become a member and play almost every day, I’m respectful and not toxic.

You say that you are active 5 days a week but you only have 78 posts and you joined in 2013.

I would also like to know more about you personally. Given that I am a new member I don't know you at all. Apply like no one here knows you.

Originally Posted by Quadragnos View Post
Applicant: Quadragnos

21 years old in Central time of the U S of A

Belt: 10th Dan

Join date: Join November 2014 as Bashlord02 til about 2016/17. Became Pentagnos for a few months before sticking to Quadragnos til now with no plan of changing ever.

How active: About 3 days a week. Mostly Weekends. Discord all the time. Almost never on the forums tho.

Reasoning behind wanting to join: Have fun with homies and have good fights. ABD and Boxshu in Particular.

Why I'd be a good member: I love the game and have played consistently for years. No problem helping newer players and I can do some basic art. Also got a thicc meme folder. Thx for the consideration and hope you'll accept me.

Same thing as the last applicant, part of the application process is getting to know whether or not we will get a long or not. Giving us no information about yourself makes it quite hard to judge that.

I feel we also need more forum active people. Makes the clan board look better, we didn't apply to be official to get a board that is never used.
Last edited by Night; Mar 9, 2021 at 04:09 AM.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Quadragnos View Post
Applicant: Quadragnos

21 years old in Central time of the U S of A

Belt: 10th Dan

Join date: Join November 2014 as Bashlord02 til about 2016/17. Became Pentagnos for a few months before sticking to Quadragnos til now with no plan of changing ever.

How active: About 3 days a week. Mostly Weekends. I'm on Discord all the time. Almost never on the forums tho.

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I wanna have fun with homies and have good fights. ABD and Boxshu in Particular. Also just lookin for some community. Why spark specifically? I know Gang runs good clans.

Why I'd be a good member: I love the game and have played consistently for years. No problem helping newer players and I can do some basic art. Also got a thicc meme folder. Thx for the consideration and hope you'll accept me.

Edit: Just thought I'd throw in some more personal deets. I enjoy playin Clarinet, have a dog named Dusty, I enjoy comedy and wordplay (it's a large part of my personality), and I can't juggle. Also Gang kinda knows me cuz I've been in quite a few of his clans so he can vouch I'm not a Troll. Tho I did get booted for a bad attitude towards the clan once, it's cuz I had bad interactions with specific people, it's in the past and I was younger anyway. To my knowledge we still cool and I kept hanging with the chiller members even after.

Talked with you on discord, seem pretty chill, you got my vote

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Noticed he added a bit more to his application, still a bit apathetic. Hang out for a few weeks or days see whats up.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Spark Application
Applicant:GravityC10
Belt:BlueBelt
Join date:Around 1Month ago dont remember exactly but i played way back when Toribash started but didnt play long

How active I am weekly:3-10 hours daily just about everyday except when my wife is off work or when im busy with outerworld stuff lol busy mostly at least 3 hours a day

Reasoning behind wanting to join:My reason for wanting to join Spark is because so far all the members are really cool and chill and id love to spend more time with the Spark Clan yall all seem really chill and just wanna hang out and have a good laugh

Why I'd be a good member:i learn fast and im decent at ABD and id love to learn more mods but most of all im super chill and easy to get along with i think id make a great addition to Spark

You also need to give the info to any other accounts you've had.i had a account way back when but i honestly dont remember the name or anything abou it lmao ive slept sence then

Thank you for your interest in [Spark]
And good luck to all applicants![/B]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
-----
Applicant:GravityC10
Belt:Blue

How active I am weekly:3-10 hours a day just about everyday except when my wife is off work

Reasoning behind wanting to join:Every Spark member ive talked to seemed cool and chill af and i just want to have guys to hang with and have a good laugh

Why I'd be a good member:Im a fast learner and have plenty of room to grow and i think im ok for my rank and most of all im really easy going and chill and easy to get along with and ive ran several servers on other games so i think i have decent leadership skills if needbe

You also need to give the info to any other accounts you've had.
i had an account way back in the day when Toribash first came out but i dont remember the name or anything about it to be honest ive slept sence then lmao

Extra Info: i draw alot in my free time never digital but im working on getting into digital art so maybe i could make art for Spark Also i have a daughter so things get busy around the house lol
Any other questions just ask away
-----
lmao if i applied twice im sorry i lol i couldnt find my first app so i re did it lol
Last edited by GravityC10; Mar 28, 2021 at 09:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump