Toribash
Originally Posted by NGative View Post
I think tonakai has a fetish for bold red lettering.

I think it's our clan color. Also you have a paperbagheadmanfetish O_o
Clan Blood Leader
Previous clans: None
Time Zone:Timezone Region
America/Brazil/Sao Paulo
Standard timezone offset
UTC/GMT -2.00
Daylight saving timezone offset
UTC/GMT -3.00
Previous infractions: none
References: i dont know exactly waht i am suposed to post here, someone could tell me please?
Any other information you think is worthy to mention: well ia m 16 yrs old, , i used to play a lot when i was on vacation but ,since i not now, i play majorily in afternoon ( remenber that i am in Brazil ) i m not an awesome player but ,i think i have my moments
i am blackbelt , and trying to learn how to play like these 10th dans freaks

P.S : i use to play about 1-2 hours a day because school and things like that, i wont be online everyday too , but everytime i can(or could sry for my english) ill try to be here . ok see ya !
Last edited by Sano; Sep 7, 2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: forgot some commas XD
^Forgetting some commas is the least of your grammatic problems.
The references thingy is for that if one of us has invited you.
You seems a nice guy (unlike some people trying to apply), but because of your grammar, I'll have to say No.
Clan Blood Leader
ok i don´t think my grammar would make u doesnt understand me , because i can comprehend u very well, and u seems like to conprehend me too.

But its OK , u will see , someday ill comeback with an awesome grammar for my apply,

see ya guys!
Previous clans: cookie phoenix
Time Zone: British time zone
Previous infractions: one for double post
References: none
Any other information you think is worthy to mention:My name in real life is [No Real Life Names Please], I am from Northern Ireland. I love pc games and I really enjoy Toribash. if you accept me i will be very active and helpful to the clan
Last edited by Hopea; Sep 7, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
Any other information you think is worthy to mention:My name in real life is [No Real Life Names Please], I am from Northern Ireland. I love pc games and I really enjoy Toribash. if you accept me i will be very active and helpful to the clan

I'm not saying a no yet. Lets see what Toni says. Protip: Brush up your grammar, almost good enough. Also, lets keep full names away for now.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post

DENIED
Reason: You have been trying to join three clans in one day (Parrot, Fr3styL and Blood). You wouldn't be loyal to us.
what is wrong of getting turned down by a clan and trying to join another. but fine your decsion
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT