ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Blood] Unripe apples
They taste pretty good.
Discuss.

This thread is for everyone to discuss about random stuff.
This is not a spamming thread, though.
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 3, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
Unriped apples are okay. But unriped BANANAS are where it's at. Unriped bananas and a yak-milk sandwich, betch!
Smooches!!!
We rule
So, today we had several Pandora members join our server. Then we decided to have a clan Duel. Since there were only 2 of us and 3 of them we had Tripstone help us. We won, 10 to 5. Unfortunately we had no stake or anything.
Teams:
Blood: Tonakai, Hopea, Tripstone.
Pandora: Xenmas, Deprived, Cadet.
For my ashamement I have to admit I only scored 1 point for our team, well I only fought 2 matches.
What I found Awesome was the fact that Cadet, a yellow belt (well belts don't matter but still), scored 3 of Pandoras 5 scores.

Discuss.

Also, I get stomach aches of unriped apples. Also ripe oranges are good. But cannot match watermelon.
Clan Blood Leader
^Hopea be sry, but he reelly diden'ts knoes anyone cud get angree over taht.
Clan Blood Leader
Anyways, I like oranges, too.
They're better than watermelons, imo. When you eat watermelons, you'll mess every place with the water coming from the melons, but they still taste alright.
Ripe apples are ok, too, but you have to eat them fast or else they'll turn to brown shit.
Also, I've never ate unriped bananas. Sounds pretty fun, lol.
But riped bananas are okay.

Also, small tomatoes. Ripe. They don't have that hard and disgusting insides like the bigger ones.

Yummy.
Use paper to prevent the mess from watermelons. Or cut the melon in to dices and eat with a fork or spoon.
Clan Blood Leader
Meh... I would much prefer some green mangoes. With salty chips. IN THE MANGOES!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!one!
Okay, EverBlade...Mangoes are the BEST fruits, EVOAR! Forever. Kiwis, just barely ripe, are a very close second.
Smooches!!!