Toribash
Original Post
Desember Fraqed joints
I am tired of fractures helping people not be decapped. Does it make ANY sense that having a fracture exempts a perfect dismember situation? Can we change this?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If you hit someone hard enough in the pelvis it could crush their spine and damage the chest.

Logic isn't weird, you're just not understanding it properly.
Apparently about dismembering fractured joints.
Look, fractures are here as sort of a reward for the player getting fractured, and a lost for the player trying to dm a joint. The player getting fractured gets a disadvantage of not being able to control it directly, but doesnt have tto see it flying off out of the ring. The player attacking didnt hit hard enough to DM, so it just gets a fracture. And tell me, how many times have you been grateful when a hit in the neck didnt decap you, only fracced the joint, or infact, any other joint? Yeah, probably many.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Apparently about dismembering fractured joints.
Look, fractures are here as sort of a reward for the player getting fractured, and a lost for the player trying to dm a joint. The player getting fractured gets a disadvantage of not being able to control it directly, but doesnt have tto see it flying off out of the ring. The player attacking didnt hit hard enough to DM, so it just gets a fracture. And tell me, how many times have you been grateful when a hit in the neck didnt decap you, only fracced the joint, or infact, any other joint? Yeah, probably many.

:O You don't make any sense. I just heard that it's easier to win because the game disallows common sense.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 27, 2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please stop using the word sense.

If this game would be made to have sense, hamps wouldnt have given you two ragdolls in a T shaped position kicking off eachothers limbs.
h
Well, duck, I can agree about that, but it would be a nice addon feture that you are deciding to put in the water because it makes sense? There are ways around the aikido thing.
Like an option! :]

Deleted some useless, personal arguing. Stay on topic, please
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 27, 2014 at 02:45 PM.