Toribash
Original Post
AN IDEA!!!!
How about a slot machine in the forum,
Player can add 1000 in the slot machine and can win items and tc also but you play slot machine only once a week.
lets see what you guys thinks.
You guys may think that everybody will be rich so there will be no value of tc and item.
But this idea needs something so it may get more difficult.THINK!!!!!!
Last edited by ampex; Dec 17, 2015 at 11:09 AM.
If they are gonna cost tc im not supporting
Ive had an idea similar to this my idea was when you enter THE GAME not the forums you will have a daily free spin if you wanna spin again it will cost 5k (24 hour regen :v)

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

This is thing that i dont wanted to say, your idea will make everyone rich and no one will care about tc
People can make 100k in week by just spining.
People will start farming
Unless it also need qi restriction, like you need to reach 5th dan before you can spin

Also, I agree with ampex, everyone will rich of tcs for only waiting for 24 hours

Not Supported

People would rich for doing nothing
Last edited by Saiko; Dec 17, 2015 at 12:31 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
I agree with Azion, not good idea, just , i like tb now, if u added a spin, u might won 100k on it, so , its hard to earn tc is better that u get tc in 1 m ,

Not supported.
playboi
so what if you won 100k you cannt keep 100k for life.and also if this idea work i dont think so that hampa would let anyone 1million for free and also one spin in 1week think before saying.
here's an idea, everytime you get a new belt, you can spin something. and every new belt you achieve, the prize multiplies, or get something better like e.g raider force,
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Frankly, there are enough ways to make tc and items (for free I might add) on your own that this is unnecessary. Tourneys and User/staff hosted events provide more than enough balanced chances for free items to be claimed. Considering the fact that you could make multple accounts with different ip addresses that could bypass any ip check we do would mean that there are seemingly unlimited ways to abuse this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...