Toribash
Original Post
suggestions
hey ppl i got a few ideas to make this clan a better place

Communication
  • Each member should have MSN or Icq, so we can chat whenever we want or need to.
  • IRC. Each member should get a IRC program (like mIRC), so we can talk about the important stuff. I would even suggest that each member, who's not active on irc should be kicked within a month.
  • Teamspeak. I got a few teamspeak servers and I guess SuperBad could have one of them. The ones who are good at spoken English shall join.

ClanRoster
  • I think here should be something like a council
    The council contains like... 3-5 members of the clan and they have the right to veto the decisions of the leaders with a 75% majority. (Means if 4 of 5 councilmembers vote yes - we veto .. decision = 0)
  • There should be no recruiters, cause they could invite noobs etc.
    A guy should only be able to join if leader and co-leader say yes. If one of them says no its a no. If the council says no its a no, too.
  • Blackbelt clan. I know I am no blackbelt for myself, but I am working on this. I think we should only recruit blackbelts from now on unless there is a uber guy (like me xD) without blackbelt.

Clanranks
  • I think there should be ranks like "Artist" or "DJ" etc.. Members who are in those lists should be responsible for clanart and a clansong and videos and so on. Would make things much easier ^^

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
good ideas blaj, maybe i could suggest a marketer position as well, check our clan bank, i added like 4k tc's to it being a "marketer" =) it would really help out clan revenue.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i dont like the part where you get kicked if you dont have an irc program, the forums are good enough i think and i couldnt be stuffed downloading it. lol if their is going to be multiple jobs (DJ,Artists etc.) then i want 2 be one of those council thingys
venomfire, me and blaj left the clan =P lol
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you will be eaten by purple monkeys on crack while fapping at britney's skinhead

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUKFUKFUKFUK *knock knock* oh shit, wat wuz that, omg i thing its the monkeys HOLY FUK THEYRE INSIDE AHHHHHHHHHHHH PISS OFF MUNKEYZ AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NOT DOWN MY THROAT, NOT DOWN MY THROAAAAAASSDHFGJSAGHHFHJHGHBFB *cough* YUK WTF WUZ THAT OMFG WUT ARE U DOING O GAWD NO, NOT THE SPICES, NOT THE SPICES!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN NOW I SMELL LIKE ROSEMARY U FRICKING IDIOT MUNKEYZ.........why are you all staring at me like that munkeyz? oh gawd......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHADLVBHVP IUQRWEUHGJKSFHGIUHRBNIEJGHLERKFBNPERFBHG.......... .................*eaten*