ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I'm some random guy on the internet wha decided to touch base.
After a long hiatus I decided out of the blue to check up on the toribash forum. Wow, it's been long. None of my ancient passwords worked, so I eventually gave up and reset it before I managed to get myself banned.

For those who know (of) me: Hello. The oldfart is back.

For those who don't: I joined somewhat early, and ended up as a sysadmin and superadmin, and still holds the record for most accounts banned.

How would the past 5 years be summed up best, in terms of important events, changes, and updates? Other than the forum having gotten a revamp. I think I'll fire up the actual Toribash client when I'm on the right PC.
I remember seeing you in the ban list
banned by: Jarmund

A lot of things were added to TB

I feel like this game has a chance of becoming a great esport for competitive people who like fighting games. What makes this game so great is that players can come up with their own moves.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Hi, about 6 months after you became ninja in 2013,
I ended up getting ES (used to be GM) trial.

I've now held every position you have between then and now. It's making me feel old.

Edit : cept sysadmin actually, but thats not a staff position so i didnt think i needed to specify that bit.
Last edited by Icky; Oct 13, 2020 at 06:09 AM.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Hi, about 6 months after you became ninja in 2013,
I ended up getting ES (used to be GM) trial.

I've now held every position you have between then and now. It's making me feel old.

jesus christ
h
time to ask the question I've wondered for eight years
what does BOFH mean
ナゲット