Toribash
Originally Posted by snake View Post
you leave grab avaible in mod, but make all bodyparts ungrabable. check a7 leg grabs for instance

thanks snake <3
i understand how it works might play around with it sometime.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Hello! Since I have a long summer vacation, I wanna make a kick-ass sparring mod. I am really new to mod making. Since I'm new, I would want to improve a bit I have a couple of questions.

How do I fix the grab? when you usually grab, it makes your hand VERY SMALL. I want the grab to have a little smaller than the normal hand size.

How do I make the tori bounce? (going up)

How do I make the tori's have less points?

How do i make a moving car/train?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
You're basically asking "how do i mod?". Read the tutorials that are up first, then come back if you're still stuck.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I checked out your documentation a week ago, It taught me more about modding.

I know the all of the basic stuff :/

I don't type the stuff out ofc (it's ball shet)

I just want to know how to do advanced modding :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
my point is, going into detail on those points, is basically describing half of what modding is about.

I'll do a very brief explanation, but you'll have to just read the tutorials again.

How do I fix the grab? when you usually grab, it makes your hand VERY SMALL. I want the grab to have a little smaller than the normal hand size.

There's a setting called alt_size or something, I think in modmaker it's at the bottom of the Body II tab (select the hand first, need to set both hands individually).

How do I make the tori bounce? (going up)

Either use thrust on body parts (works the same as with objects, read documentation)
Or put a bouncy object as the ground (again, read documentation)

How do I make the tori's have less points?

Look for the body score and joint score tabs and change the scoring multipliers for body parts to something lower.

How do i make a moving car/train?

Use thrust, read documentation.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Thank you? Yeah... thank you very much ._.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
i know how to upload a mod for toribash, but how can i upload a mod so i can play it online in a server?
oink oink (00)
same thing, just takes a while (5-10 minutes) to verify the mod.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

no, you just won't be able to load the mod on a server until 5-10 minutes after you've uploaded it.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem