Toribash
Nigma is banned for now
Because he was sold a stolen set and he sold that set
sick
you should probably contact an admin if you know the story
M I N I V A N
My so called "friend" sold me IAmDark's set a while ago irl , and i resold it without even knowing it was stolen.
He told me the set was worth 40k or something and said since i was his friend he's give me for $3 dollars , which is equivalent to 30k in toribash . I tried to explain it to Redundant and ishi but neither of them believed me , so my Tc + my 512 head and two of my 256 items were sunk by ishi as a result .
I'm sorry about all of this , i'll understand if you want to kick me because of it . .
Last edited by TKJ; Jul 8, 2013 at 12:43 AM.
~Nigma
does this have to do anything about Nigmas case? or are you all out from the place you should be?
M I N I V A N
Thanks Hours.
I'd still very much love to participate in WCL , so let me know if i still can.
~Nigma
Thanks bro o/.
Also , i was ingame practicing in some mods and it's safe to say i suck at wushu now lol.
I basically neglected wushu when i began sparring/tricking , my rank in wushu is still like 750 or something though, so i think i should only be entered for Judo and runkido or something.
Perhaps we can arrange a specific time/date to get a good set of Vector guys ingame .
~Nigma
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
I basically neglected wushu when i began sparring/tricking , my rank in wushu is still like 750 or something though, so i think i should only be entered for Judo and runkido or something.

Lol, my ranks were too low when I used to play Toribash too much, but now it's high and I suck at everything. ///
Well I could post something of my replays, but since I got windows 8 everything is gone.
Originally Posted by TKJ
Perhaps we can arrange a specific time/date to get a good set of Vector guys ingame .

A head would be enough because some of us doesn't have full textures and my head would be green if we make a set for vector, because my character is full of green wa /////"

Also hi
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █