ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
SO , YOU WANT TO JOIN HAY? (UPDATED)
To join you must oblige to the following rules:

You must respect all players , even if you hate them.
You need to have the full version of toribash to join.
DragonFire or PsYcHZ must see you in combat to say if you may join or not.
This is NOT a zerg clan , so do NOT swear at other players.
NO double clanning.
If you do not respect the rules and/or players , you WILL be kicked out of the clan , with out warnning!

STORY

A great warrior called Xerox lived on a planet called Trixod , but the warrior was deeply upset from the recent passing of his father. His father was very important to Trixod, because he was in charge of defense, since that planet was a big target for Sunjies. The Sujies were dark demons from another close planet that often tried to invade Trixod, but with no sucsess since Xerox's father kept them from defeating the Trixies.

The Sunjies saw a weak spot in the defense when no one was in charge, and took this opportunity to invade the Trixies one last time. The Sunjies first target was the capitol, Zaarh. Xerox held all of the Sunjies army back except for one last enemy, Zurka. Zurka was the Sunjie's best warrior and was very close to defeating Xerox, but he had a special ability. Xerox could slow down time and was able to defeat Zurka. But just before the last blow, Zurka opend up a portal to hell, and sent Xerox in it. Zurka also sent the rest of the remaining population into that portal. What Zurka didnt know was that Xerox had many friends that got sent to Hell, that were capable of saving his home planet. Xerox and his friends now have to find a way to save Trixod. The Battle has started.

We will be adding new features regularly.
Thank you , and lets BEAT the C**P out of every one else!
Re: SO , YOU WANT TO JOIN HAY?
And by the way, replays means nothing, so dont come here and say hey i want join watch my replays, we must see you in multiplayer
Hey guys, you saw me fighting last night and beat both psychz and dragonfire, I'm also a fellow South African hailing from Knysna.

Gimme a shout if you are interested in letting me join. I've been gaming in general for ages, am a good sport and <3 toribash :o

I'm planning on buying the game in the (very) near future, email me here: [email protected]

Very active in forums too.
He is full of KAK!
but i HAVE seen you play and you may join.
What other games do you play online tho?
ViRuS[PsYcHZ ]
He is full of KAK!

lol, now I look like I'm talking to myself.

What about clan application? :o
Look I updated it.
just be sure to follow rules.