ES Recruitment Drive
God also has a point.
If we could get someone to make us an opener we could do a replay event.
Do you really think you're in control
I'll do my best to advertise,Also,If I'm inactive for one day,My mom got pissed.Nuff said.
:O You guys know I'm great at replay making, right? (If you don't, ask VSauce.) I could participate or make the opener.

Best yet, I could make the opener AND partcipate.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
^ I fully support that.
God are you good at replay making?
If you are try it
IM thinking of V n master and if god does it god too.....
Thanks clips. Oh yeah,PLEASE PM ME if you guys need an opener already. I want to participate. Although I'm sure that I wont forget about it.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Originally Posted by God
Well,Don't join a clan if your not going to be active,I mean,What's the point in that?

I joined the clan to make friends. Toribash like many other games is a lot more fun when you play it with friends.
I am not saying that i will be inactive. I just check the forums occasionally...whenever I got free time to spare for that. There aren't that many stuff to discus about on daily bases. I don't get in little details about my life with my friends because i know that they don't care about every detail... just like i don't care that your mom is pissed or whatever... we will survive with out you for one day don't worry.
Oh big talk huh?
Than you can leave.Ico0n knows I'm not a leader or anything,But I haven't seen you ingame once plus your inactive as shit.
Your just a name on the clan member list.
I am online like right now... and before you posted for 1 hour or 2 ...I can see Clipsall online... I don't see you online I got Bigbro installed so I am not just taking information out off my ass.
Last edited by Desiderius; Mar 20, 2012 at 05:49 PM.