ES Recruitment Drive
I can't.

EA doesn't take this shit seriously. Apex Legends should've died for the team and let EA burn some more so they can realize what retards they are in the gaming industry.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I can't.

Then don't, thanks. The game is actually a good example of what FPS BR should be, so if you want to whine about EA being bad please pick another thread.
I can't.

EA doesn't take this shit seriously. Apex Legends should've died for the team and let EA burn some more so they can realize what retards they are in the gaming industry.

If the company name throws you off so badly then ignore it. Thats fine. You're allowed to deicde that.

But complain about the game itself when the game is shit. They've done something pretty decent here.

EA history implies they'll mess it up somehow. But that's not the current situation, acting like it is, is dumb.
ello, i main bangalore and got like 4 wins already, someone play with me (PC)

ign: 0111000OI
my game crashes often too, noticed it’s when i turn quickly/flick/180 yadda

also, figured out it’s impossible to stream this game without v-sync on because the game uses infinite resources from your GPU unless you have it on— seen threads where people with 2080s cant stream the game past 20fps so im glad it’s not me just having a toaster

definitely hmu on discord if you want to win my friend and i want more gamers: )
TyZi#0009
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Then don't, thanks. The game is actually a good example of what FPS BR should be, so if you want to whine about EA being bad please pick another thread.

omg YES sir!! deadly game when??
For real tho EA did this game right, a non shitty microtransaction model and a complete game on release thats fun

I didnt run into any crashes since they updated like a day or two ago, that kinda sounds like a performance thing tyzi if it only happens when u 180 flick, what settings are you on
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I can't.

also EA had literally nothing to do with the development of this game

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

yes they are the publisher but every other thing they publish they institute the worst shit and make the game garbo, which they didnt manage to do here
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit