Ranking
Original Post
Skiing mod-Mod now attached
24 hours ago I didnt know anything about mods.I didnt even know how to make one. After about 15 minutes of thinking i realised how simple it was, and i picked it up really quick. In about an hour i had made my first mod.
The mod is skiing. I am aware that there are already skiing mods already on the game, but these ones dont move. I also ran a search to see if anybody had made a skiing mod and there were two results. One of them was still there, but the two players didnt ski on it. The other one had been removed but the comments about it were posotive.

In my skiing mode both the player actually ski at each other quite fast.

So what i was wondering is if anybody could show me the skiing mod that had been deleted off of the forums so i could check it out. And i also wanted to know if it would be worth me posting my skiing mod to let you all see.
Last edited by ronalds; Aug 21, 2007 at 08:45 PM.
Yes post it! I'm always up for a new joust style mod. And slamming into another person with skis would be fun.
I think this is what you are looking for.
I attached the 3 i could find.

Goodluck
Attached Files
skiing2poles.tbm (4.7 KB, 15 views)
skiingpoles.tbm (4.7 KB, 12 views)
skiingpolesinsta.tbm (4.7 KB, 12 views)
Cheers hawkinz.
Those mods aren't like mine, because on mine tori and uke actually ski, unlike those mods where they appear to just get blown over.

I will probably attach it in a whiles.

For now, here is a video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7-g6p_KavH8
Last edited by ronalds; Aug 10, 2007 at 09:12 PM.
Yea i made a mod like that like the day after the friction option was added to toribash but i never felt the urge to post it.
Its on my external hard drive i think and i dont really feel like getting it out. The mod is really really easy to make cause you just take my old skiing mod and set the friction to .5 or something and then set forces on the players so they move towards eachother. Ronald will prolly post his soon so i wont post mine.
Here it is. i finally decided to upload it
Attached Files
skiing_motion.tbm (1.6 KB, 29 views)
PARANDROID
This was actually better than I expected. Nicely done.
I r Batdude.