ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Any champ can farm under a turret if done correctly.

Not as effectively as others. Even the best player can't farm perfectly under the turret. Your statment doesn't really make sense.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

For example, early shen. His vorpal blade and passive are the only ways to farm under a turret, and they're not always up at levels 1 to 4ish, not to mention lack of reliability in terms of damage.

That was the simplest example I could think of. Some other champs have an even harder time.
Last edited by EJM; Mar 5, 2014 at 08:42 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
For example, early shen. His vorpal blade and passive are the only ways to farm under a turret, and they're not always up at levels 1 to 4ish, not to mention lack of reliability in terms of damage.

that was the simplest example I could think of. Some other champs have an even harder time.

Exactly.

Just went 18/4/11 with lb. Was 18/1/11 but I started backdooring at the end since it was a normal game.
How do you even lose with this champion?

Also, what do you guys think about team builder? I find it to be awesome as hell. I really hope this will be implemented later on.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Team builder isn't enabled in EUW yet, but it looks awesome.
And you lose with LB when you can't delete either of the carries by yourself, have been ganked several times early, or your matchup is a Diana ಠ_ಠ
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
http://gyazo.com/25bdea8eb5541b7342ab7d554ca3dbff.png

http://gyazo.com/25bdea8eb5541b7342ab7d554ca3dbff

same thing just with the .png like was said :')

you can type in png or right clicking puts the png on the end for ya :'D

Can't wait until tomorrow, should hit Silver III ^^
Also my friend bought me 2 mystery gifts, French Maid Nidalee and Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate, oh la la ;3

Ah, I learn something new everyday. c: Thanks! That makes life so much easier so I don't have to upload all of my shit to imgur. >.<

Aatrox and Ashe should get married so they can be my couple that I main. I only play them anyway. That and Diana.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
No real skill at all apperently. I basic attack my cs properly for tower farm.
So you get them all, levels 1-4, full tank masteries and runes. Jesus even LCS pros can't do that.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

For those who are having troubles at farming: just no matter what champ you go, if you suck at farming, just take AD runes until you learn how to last hit. What's the point of extra ability power or hp if you are getting outfarmed by your opponent a lot? After you learn how to auto attack with extra ad, remove one ad rune (from 15ad to 13ad +3ap or so) and try again. With every match you will become better and after all you can do it with zero extra ad.
You can say: wtf, how I will do dmg or how I will tank that guy? Simple, if you get +~30 more cs before minute 10 than before, it is worth. You will buy better item than you could buy before runes swape and after all you can also AUTO ATTACK enemy when you don't attack any minion with your EXTRA AD. Just practise. When laning, you should get 70+ cs before 10 minute mark, otherwise just listen to my tip.
Rofl. That made me laugh.

That's not necessary at all. If you can't last hit, go get into a custom and last hit until you can last hit. And if you've been playing for a while that shouldn't be necessary.