ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by basic View Post
im a twitch bro too

twitch ftw my man
you should give rp so i can buy SSW twitch :^)

Originally Posted by Chab View Post
i fucking love singed!! someone gift me beekeeper singed pls

bruh singed is ass
I win 6 times in a row then lose one or two games. Shyvana is pretty strong :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Love View Post
bruh singed is ass

being one of the best top laners = ass

teehe
He's only good if you know what you're doing..... I've seen countless morons playing singed and just feeding rather than being... well... a singed
The thing about singed is that you have to be as obnoxious as possible. doesn't matter if you feed if you build right and be obnoxious
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Singed it quite useless champ in current meta IMO. Most current top picks can easily wave clear without ally minions, which makes singed's proxy farming useless as well as risky in a long run

On a sidenote, Nasus is solid af

Last edited by Smaguris; Dec 28, 2017 at 06:42 PM.
i don't get how Flex is any worse than Solo/Duo, I just got in an argument with a guy in Reddit with him implying that having a high rank in Flex is useless and boosted when I solo queue flex because it's the higher rank i have
Generally speaking solo/duo reflects your real skill level way better because as an example your diamond friends with gold in flex can easily boost you. With that said, you shouldn't care what others think about it.
i really prefer flex because of the teamplay, i zoomed up to Platinum 2 because i always shotcalled and played support with the occasional off-role when Bot had a duo, but yeah. My plan was when i reach Diamond 5 in flex @ season 8 i'll give my Bronze solo/duo a shot at getting at least plat/diamond as well, or maybe even go further to masters
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=singed420 —not sure what account hes active on
you can generally ignore what anyone in this thread says, chab

another note— if you post your region/summoner ill add it to the OP. needs a big update but i dont want to rewrite the whole thing
Last edited by TyZi; Dec 28, 2017 at 09:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up