ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Some programs for texturing for tablets?
So, i am just asking, is there any program for texturing like gimp for tablets? android tablets, i need something like gimp/photoshop same kind.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
lol finger painting apps?
lol no.
buy a real tablet dude.

but if you really wanna do that use adobe sketch or whatever its called on the google play store
damn im gettin old
Well velair, the problem is that i am in Egypt, i am not sure there are here or not :/
i searched google but can't find an answer :/
but anyways, thanks and i will try too look more in shops then.
My Galaxy Note 3 works great for art, I think you're wrong for dismissing it so quickly, Velair.

I use sketchbook by autodesk mostly since it came with my phone. Another good one is artflow. On android.
Last edited by isaac; Jan 11, 2014 at 04:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
My Galaxy Note 3 works great for art, I think you're wrong for dismissing it so quickly, Velair.

I use sketchbook by autodesk mostly since it came with my phone. Another good one is artflow. On android.

Galaxy note is a bit unique since they use wacom digitizers, only 1024 levels which is intuos 3 territory, but it's still much better than any other tablet.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Galaxy note is a bit unique since they use wacom digitizers, only 1024 levels which is intuos 3 territory, but it's still much better than any other tablet.

Ohh, so that's how it works. I was wondering how the stylus was detected and whatnot... It works really well though. I noticed right away from my old galaxy nexus, the touch lag was greatly reduced. Like dragging your finger really fast, there isn't near as much of a delay. And the pressure sensitivity is neat.

I guess if it's a normal tablet, like my old hp touchpad, it wouldn't work well for drawing, but it'd still be alright with those apps I mentioned.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
ok guys, but i found gimp for android, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....gimp.inkscape
isaac can you try to download and install and try it?
If so, i found nice tablet, it has a pen, nice touch, 1.8 processor, 1.5 ram, and another good things.... but i can't remember its name.
Anyways, so you guys see that android tablets may work like the graphic tablets?
Installed it. It works nicely. It's gimp in some kind of linux, with xfce as the window manager. Works really well with the stylus since the mouse cursor follows it when I hover above the screen. Kind of buggy-ish. Not sure if I'd prefer this to either of the apps I said earlier.
DesertPunk

Please click this
mmmm... ok thnx anyways, gonna try all of them.
But, Can i size the image? i mean can i make it 512x512??
-----
mmmm... ok thnx anyways, gonna try all of them.
But, Can i size the image? i mean can i make it 512x512??
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 12, 2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All of the apps mentioned thus far allow you to make the canvas any size you want.
DesertPunk

Please click this