Ranking
Originally Posted by Idle View Post
Why do we have to bring this to tb :/

why do you have to complain?
I made this quick little thing:

No complex ball needed, just a weighted bottom. I had to mess around with some strengths and velocities to make it work. Both the wrist and the elbow are on y-axis.

I can continue developing this if you'd like.
Last edited by Rouxster; Jan 27, 2017 at 04:10 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
I made this quick little thing:

No complex ball needed, just a weighted bottom. I had to mess around with some strengths and velocities to make it work.

I can continue developing this if you'd like.

I guess we're all working on it then !

The problem with your version is that it doesn't take in consideration fluid dynamics, and the issue of center of mass. By putting such a heavy weight on the bottom you nullify entirely the challenge of the bottle flip

I did this on my side

gifs

Here's the mod if anyone wanna play around with it (It's not very polished yet, i just wanted to try to tinker with the concept)

----

Originally Posted by hezkezljr View Post
Because... Why....

Please refrain from posting two word answers, let's keep it constructive guys !
Last edited by DashSora; Jan 27, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
I guess we're all working on it then !

The problem with your version is that it doesn't take in consideration fluid dynamics, and the issue of center of mass. By putting such a heavy weight on the bottom you nullify entirely the challenge of the bottle flip

I did this on my side

gifs

Here's the mod if anyone wanna play around with it (It's not very polished yet, i just wanted to try to tinker with the concept)

----

Please refrain from posting only two words, let's keep it constructive guys !

I've been busy with my school, so I won't really have time to work on this right now, but you've got a way better version going on than my quick test mod that I was working on in the beginning

I could suggest adding a table or smth that you can flip the bottle to, after your done with getting the physics on point

(Also I'm not that good with the joint objects which might have been the reason for my test version getting such random physics or then something else was just fucked up)
Last edited by joope1; Jan 27, 2017 at 06:01 PM.
umm dash the link doesnt work -.-
fix it cuz i would like to play it
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Click the mods tab; he uploaded it there.
---
You should make the bottle a little lighter because it throws the tori off balance. Also, the hand is turned outwards instead of inwards
Last edited by Rouxster; Jan 28, 2017 at 02:12 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Here My Bottle Flip Replay Check It Out!
Attached Files
Bottle FLip Succes.rpl (27.0 KB, 11 views)

ⓘ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ