Ranking
Original Post
Make it possible to get back to room/queue after Torishop
(If someone could move this thread to "Suggestions, i'd appreaciate it.)

I was next in line in a game, wanted to change shader and happend to accidentally click Torishop.

I could not get back into the active room. ESC would just bring up main menu. I could still hear the room being active in the back, even when in the main menu; but had to rejoin to get back in.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Aug 31, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
The blank menu has happened to me a few times but pressing ESC again/restarting toribash fixed it for me.

Is the problem still persisting for you?
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
The blank menu has happened to me a few times but pressing ESC again/restarting toribash fixed it for me.

Is the problem still persisting for you?

I've seen it before yeah, but then it was no problem for me since i clicked Torishop on purpose. I can't actually remember it not happening.

The menu was not blank though, and worked like normally.

(i've had the "blank menu" happen to me ONCE though, that time i didnt even do anything, it just popped up mid-round)

But i also asked those in the room i rejoined, to make sure it wasn't just my client. And was told, i think, that its always like that, or a very common thing.

Q: It's not possible to get back to the room after Torishop?
A1: idk
A2: no

When pressing ESC, or otherwise leaving the Torishop; i would expect to go back to (if any) active room going on.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Aug 31, 2015 at 05:58 PM.
Oh, since you posted this in support I thought you were referring to the blank menu problem.

You should have probably posted this in the suggestions sub-forum as I think it was intentionally made that way, I'm not sure why, or it just maybe wasn't thought of at the time that they introduced the torishop.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 31, 2015 at 05:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
You should have probably posted this in the suggestions sub-forum as I think it was intentionally made that way, I'm not sure why.

Ah ok

Only reason i could think of would be if stuff needs to be reloaded/downloaded after a change.

BTW: As a test i activated secondary gradient, and it said "Downloaded"..but seemingly only after a relogin (Setup > Login) (maybe even not required, since i did it perhaps too quickly). I was still able to stay in-room meanwhile though, without having to rejoin, using the forum/market.

If someone could move this thread there, i'd appreaciate it.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Aug 31, 2015 at 07:17 PM.