ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah, but if he follows all the rules, he gets a chance. If his clan falls apart, then I can take it back down. Of course, it might stand taller than you had expected.
I think our clan can work. It's filled with hard working, active players. What can go wrong? :P

As far as I can see, the members are all good except clownhunter, but thats a different story =P

Not cool. D: lol
omfg I sell muzik: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=80455

<veb> I want to see me giving hampa a bj
<veb> :D
<clownhunter> http://clothing.sitesled.com/How_veb...e_is_today.rpl
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
But thats because he's mad at you. SERIOUSLY, everyone just stop please!
This is horrible and someone could get in trouble.

He would be still kewler even if I wouldn't hate Tripstone.

Originally Posted by clownhunter View Post
I think our clan can work. It's filled with hard working, active players. What can go wrong? :P

Everything.
10TH DAN PINK BELT
lol i think punkki u should just forget and move on
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Originally Posted by Punkki View Post
Everything.

Dude, please. I know he kicked you on unfair reasons, and I really dont like that he wont talk about it. But please dont take this out on the rest of the clan.

I like the clan so far, please deal personally with Trip since he obviously wont say anything about it in public. I don't say you should forget, but deal with Trip, not with the clan.

By the way, did you feel like "everything" would fail with this clan during the time you were in it? Don't think so. Please express valid points instead of just going on with imature points.
Originally Posted by Yiep View Post
Dude, please. I know he kicked you on unfair reasons, and I really dont like that he wont talk about it. But please dont take this out on the rest of the clan.

I like the clan so far, please deal personally with Trip since he obviously wont say anything about it in public. I don't say you should forget, but deal with Trip, not with the clan.

By the way, did you feel like "everything" would fail with this clan during the time you were in it? Don't think so. Please express valid points instead of just going on with imature points.

lol what would you say if you get kicked and no bitch tells you why XD
Originally Posted by juo View Post

Good point
Originally Posted by juo View Post

You got me wrong. I would really want to know if there are any other reasons than buying Qi for getting Punkki kicked. But I've asked, and Trip refuses to give any elaborated answer, so I guess that's something Trip and Punkki need to solve by themselves, in private.

What I'm saying is that there ought to be a better way of finding out why you get kicked than verbally attacking the clan and offend members that have nothing to do with it.
Last edited by Yiep; Jan 1, 2008 at 05:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Yiep View Post
You got me wrong. I would really want to know if there are any other reasons than buying Qi for getting Punkki kicked. But I've asked, and Trip refuses to give any elaborated answer, so I guess that's something Trip and Punkki need to solve by themselves, in private.

What I'm saying is that there ought to be a better way of finding out why you get kicked than verbally attacking the clan and offend members that have nothing to do with it.

is that why punkki got kicked, for buying qi? after what tripstone did to get matches, and he's pissed because punkki bought qi. what an idiot
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
is that why punkki got kicked, for buying qi? after what tripstone did to get matches, and he's pissed because punkki bought qi. what an idiot

That's the reason >_< he keeps saying that there's also other reasons but won't tell them. And agreed with the last part
10TH DAN PINK BELT