Toribash
Original Post
How i can get Invisible Textures?
I have saw that somebody¨s have [Invisible Texture] that you can see trought of them how i cant get those?
I have started t make own texture to my self and i really want to Some invisble areas to my texture i just dont know i put those in it
Can somebody help?

Kr3wClot
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
You have to make you textures transparent.

To do this you have to take the opacity of a layer down to 0 or making a new layer and setting the fill to transparent. there are many other ways but those are the simplest.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Nov 11, 2008 at 07:10 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
You have to make you textures transparent.

Are you joking me?

Anyway, to contribute to the thread:

Hey, Krew.

Depending on your program you use for designing, you can merely select an area and then delete it. Photoshop/GIMP/Paint.NET have alpha channels/layers which you can apply to a specific area. Opacity is the same as transperency, i.e. 0% Opacity means that it will be completley see trough, 200% means solid.
Last edited by Cindermomo; Nov 11, 2008 at 07:10 AM.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
Are you joking me?

I was going to add more later D=.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Oh thanks and I can do this whit my Paint too its nice!
Dont have to dowload Gimp:P
Thanks Both of you!
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Just made a transparent background in gimp, then saved it as all of the body parts, but when I load it in game, it shows up black. Why is this??
You need to have shaders on and transparency enabled.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
You need to have shaders on and transparency enabled.

Thanks, I will do it now

EDIT: Works now, thanks!!!
If you would like, I will upload a transparent texture for you.