Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your oppinion of the Ninja/Admin Hanz0?
Yes I like Hanz0 and think he is a wonderfull person
57 Votes / 55.88%
No I dont like Hanz0 for personal reasons
21 Votes / 20.59%
I have no say in the matter, or I dont want to get involved
24 Votes / 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Not only are the words appearing on my screen retarded, but I will never consider anything said by someone named "m0nk3y8" sophisticated.

However if you are actually serious I would like to ask you to stop and think if someone of his standing would be where they are if "the lols" are all they care about.
QQ

The vacuous space which is my brain can not contemplate what you are trying to say.

And no, I never said the lols were all he cared about, just that he was in it for the lols, which is not a proven fact. Also im going to stop saying lols now because everybody here has given me a distaste for the word "lols" so if everybody would be gracious enough to start saying "laughs", my ears won't turn into rotting epidermis goop. (makes no sense because I am reading)

hanz0 makes Toribash a better place, which is a good enough reason for me to like him. :)
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Sep 8, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
As per usual, I'm really hoping that someone has better evidence than hearsay or out of context quotes. Those are really boring.

In the meantime, here's a picture of the Death Star! Hooray for the Death Star!

Well, as you all can see, hanz0 is clearly associated with the Sith, on account of his appreciation for the deathstar, and his membership in team DEATHSTAR.

His force rating is off the charts, as you can see from his ever-consistent ability to banchoke all those innocent rule-abiding jedis into submission, his specialty banchoke being referred to as "omgpower amuse!!!".

Using that as proof of his power, it is safe to assume he is a higher level member of the sith.

In who's family does the force run strongest in? The skywalker family. Who out of the skywalker's is a Sith member? Anakin... and Anakin's father, Darth Plagueis.

As you can see, hanz0 can create many accounts. hanz0 can also end the lives of said accounts. Anakin could only end lives, not create lives(at least not more than 2 through physical contact).

Therefore, as you can see, it is viable to argue that hanz0 is in fact Darth Plagueis, who somehow survived Palpatine's attempt on his life, and lives under the radar, much like a ninja would.

It is advised that you all detest this cretin, as he is responsible for the upbringing of darth sidious.

Also, ray charles is god.
Hoss.
Honestly, talking 1 on 1 with him he's a cool guy.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I like hanz0. But can we know hanz0's opinion on Hanz0?

No, Hanz0 is siku and siku is batman. This was established a while ago.

I also love Hyde's post.
I just recently back and I don't know shit.

Was he admin or something? I guess he's a cool guy then.