Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your oppinion of the Ninja/Admin Hanz0?
Yes I like Hanz0 and think he is a wonderfull person
57 Votes / 55.88%
No I dont like Hanz0 for personal reasons
21 Votes / 20.59%
I have no say in the matter, or I dont want to get involved
24 Votes / 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I actually respect Hanz0 for what he does, he helps the community by being strict on those who break the rules, preventing the forums from being flooded with spamming idiots. He has a lot on his plate with being an Admin, sure he can get a little out of hand sometimes when it comes to certain situations but that's nothing compared to what he's done to the community.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
I actually respect Hanz0 for what he does, he helps the community by being strict on those who break the rules, preventing the forums from being flooded with spamming idiots. He has a lot on his plate with being an Admin, sure he can get a little out of hand sometimes when it comes to certain situations but that's nothing compared to what he's done to the community.

Orly? So then why was I banned from IRC with the message: "Its been decided: You are an idiot!" When I tried to point out the mistake he had made?
he took off my clothes
he pissed in my hands
I asked him to stop
but then I joined in

he is a true hero of war
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Orly? So then why was I banned from IRC with the message: "Its been decided: You are an idiot!" When I tried to point out the mistake he had made?

Well obviously you did something to piss him off.. I have no say in the matter of what happened, but you should think about the conversation before you got banned and talk to him about it.
>.> Dr.Phil shit right here.
He used to be a fun guy to talk to, but now he's a smart-ass no matter what I say.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
I would like to point out how hanz0 recently took tc I had earned from betting and from marketing, on top of trolling me and kicking me from the IRC when I found a mistake in how he was dealing with the recent "glitch".

You received 1 million of illegal TC from uberdemon. Whether or not you were aware that it was illegal (And I am increasingly beginning to suspect that you DID know), you are culpable for what happened to that TC.

P.S. Asking for citations is not trolling. If it were, then Wikipedia would perhaps be the greatest troll of all time.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
You received 1 million of illegal TC from uberdemon. Whether or not you were aware that it was illegal (And I am increasingly beginning to suspect that you DID know), you are culpable for what happened to that TC.

P.S. Asking for citations is not trolling. If it were, then Wikipedia would perhaps be the greatest troll of all time.

Assuming I knew it was false tc? Do you have proof to back up such a big claim? To me, you failed to realize that earlier today I sold some wing flames which you took my tc profit from me. I OWNED those flames, and should be ENTITLED to the tc I earned from SELLING them.
hanz0 is kinda one of those people who you just don't want to mess with because you think if YOU DO, then all hell is loose.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
Sid is watching... Lol
*Looks behind self*

o.o.... i just posted something similar to that and it didn't get added to the thread. (or got deleted

On topic: Hanz0 is cool. I GUESS. Though he makes me feel dumb whenever he talks.