Ranking
View Poll Results: What is your oppinion of the Ninja/Admin Hanz0?
Yes I like Hanz0 and think he is a wonderfull person
57 Votes / 55.88%
No I dont like Hanz0 for personal reasons
21 Votes / 20.59%
I have no say in the matter, or I dont want to get involved
24 Votes / 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
On topic: Hanz0 is cool. I GUESS. Though he makes me feel dumb whenever he talks.

He has a way of doing that to people, even I feel that way occasionally.

Anyways, even though the only person to ever infract me has been hanz0 (4 times, all in the market too, go figure) I realize that I fucked up and he was just doing his job. He's not an asshole for doing that.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Tume View Post
Hanz0 is a sad excuse for a mod.

Nuff said.

I actually would like to know why you think that, I seriously don't see anything that he does wrong besides taking some things to seriously.
[20:35] <hanz0> Correct. You received 1 million TC from [REDACTED], which is illegitimate TC.
[20:35] <Wolfe> I did not know this.
[20:35] <Wolfe> I sold him some flames for the tc.

[19:44] <hanz0> [19:41] <hanz0> [19:41] <hanz0> MAYBE HE HAD TC BEFORE HE USED THE GLITCH
[19:45] <Wolfe> 50k... big whoop.

Originally Posted by Wolfe
So lets see... [REDACTED] starts with 170k... he loans it to [REDACTED] in return for the glitch knowledge... he finds out about the glitch and uses it to get 15 mil...

The miracles of inconsistencies!

You knew EXACTLY how much he started out with (... Er, did you? Is it 50k or 170k?). You knew EXACTLY how he went and obtained the glitch, and how much he obtained with it.

EDIT: Oh, and you were apparently Skyping with him when he bought some other stuff with the illegal TC...
[19:41] <Wolfe> omg... I WAS THERE ON SKYPE WHEN HE BOUGHT IT

... Yet, somehow you didn't know that the TC he gave you (An amount greater than either of the two initial values which you claim to know) was illegally gained.

But, eh, I'm going to stop discussing this on this thread. Otherwise sid might kill it. :(
Last edited by hanz0; Sep 1, 2011 at 05:45 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hes actually pretty cool, people just do stupid shit

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
He has a way of doing that to people, even I feel that way occasionally.

Anyways, even though the only person to ever infract me has been hanz0 (4 times, all in the market too, go figure) I realize that I fucked up and he was just doing his job. He's not an asshole for doing that.

Yes, he isn't an asshole... I actually like him. I just want to know how my 210k earned from marketing my own items is ok to be taken away from me without my permission? :l its not like I stole the tc.

-----------

hanz0... Enough. I told you I had no idea the tc was fake, and thats all there is too it. You can ask anyone you want but they will all say the same thing. You just proved an argument that was never wrong to begin with. And just because [REDACTED] told me how he got the tc doesn't mean i knew about it when it took place.
Last edited by Wolfe; Sep 1, 2011 at 05:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Yes, he isn't an asshole... I actually like him. I just want to know how my 210k earned from marketing my own items is ok to be taken away from me without my permission? :l its not like I stole the tc.

I see where you're coming from Wolf but you gotta look at it from his point of view, he's doing his job.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
I see where you're coming from Wolf but you gotta look at it from his point of view, he's doing his job.

Never said he wasn't... I merely asked a question.
hanz0 once kicked me from support, and that's really quite mean of him.

All I did was ask what a blatant is.

That is a perfectly reasonable question and I am outraged by hanz0's cruel and unnecessary punishment.

He should be demoted and disciplined, preferably via a boot delivered at a high velocity into his face.

Support the cause, friends. Rise up against hanz0 (And siku, apparently!).
Last edited by hanz0; Sep 1, 2011 at 05:56 AM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Shhhh Sid will kill the thread if you keep this up!!11!

So Hanz0 is a nice guy, firm and strict. And imagine what we'd have to deal with if he was gone.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
oh I'm loving it, don't let me stop you
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan