ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Full color set archivement
Hi,

Im wondering which items are needed to get the achivement these days ?

We need 18 of them now?

Ex:
Full Cobra

Achieved by 262 players.
Full Cobra
How to get it: Full Cobra
You need to get 1 more items

I need one more ?

Ps sorry for m'y bad english ��
Last edited by Sound; May 15, 2017 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Better
If it says you need 18 items it's probably some sort of bug thing, there are indeed 18 cobra items in the shop: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_groups.php?id=89
But 1 of them is the pack, which the achievement probably counts as one of the items you need to get.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
If it says you need 18 items it's probably some sort of bug thing, there are indeed 18 cobra items in the shop: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_groups.php?id=89
But 1 of them is the pack, which the achievement probably counts as one of the items you need to get.

Yeah i saw this but dam if we need 17 items + the pack we got in final two set of the color

Feels bad i wanted all the achivements
Last edited by Sound; May 15, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
I think that having the pack only works, I've got a full amethyst achievement recently and i only have the pack in my account.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
The Demon one is kinda busted because there's a one off custom Demon set that uses the same colour ID, resulting in it thinking you need twice as many items (half of them you can't get anyway)

Blame hampa, he made the prize that causes the issue.

You could prod a TSA to get the achievement added manually (I'm already regretting this), but you'll need all the items in your inventory at the time; and no - we're not going to add it retroactively to people who used to have full. ¬_¬

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
How would I contact a TSA?
I don't think I should post in reports about it.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by reimu View Post
How would I contact a TSA?
I don't think I should post in reports about it.

I recommend staring at them until you're noticed, possibly with toast in your mouth; or you could just PM one which would actually work.
Pretty sure by now most users are aware of who at least a few of us are.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you