ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
No achievement / no postcount report
Hello,

I should have "Noob luck" achievement, as I won my first 77qi with a win/loss ratio certainly over 2/1! Apparently, it's not there.

Also, I don't have a postcount, which I should have, hence I've posted quite a few times here on forum.
You should wait for it to update, also happened to me when I became a 2nd belt, says it on my name but not on the achievement card.

( goddamnit using my alt)
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Hello,

I should have "Noob luck" achievement, as I won my first 77qi with a win/loss ratio certainly over 2/1! Apparently, it's not there.

Also, I don't have a postcount, which I should have, hence I've posted quite a few times here on forum.

most of the achievments are bugged and u will probably wont get them, the ones which work 100% are the belts and full set achievments. but most of the other´s dont work.
also they only update once a day, so just wait till tomorrow. if u still dont get it, its bugged.

the postcount thing got changed lately, it will start shown when u reach brown belt.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
most of the achievments are bugged and u will probably wont get them, the ones which work 100% are the belts and full set achievments. but most of the other´s dont work.
also they only update once a day, so just wait till tomorrow. if u still dont get it, its bugged.

the postcount thing got changed lately, it will start shown when u reach brown belt.

Why do you think I worked hard to beat all the yellow belt players in their home servers, increasing my win ratio? I did it for the sake of getting these achievements.

Can I not tell a staff member, so he checks my Qi and all that, and gives me my achievement?
As he just said, the achievements are bugged. The only way to certainly get them is to either get a Mod to add it for you, or get one of the non-glitchy ones. Either way noob luck isn't one of the bugged ones. Wait a full 24 hours and you'll get it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|