Toribash
Originally Posted by lelush View Post
Nick Names: Lelu

Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt

How do you act in game?: Very outgoing and enthusiastic.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: I am active on the forums but I am more active in-game. I recently have been given more time to play and be more active. So my activity will only go up.

Do you use IRC: Yes.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: Because I know I can contribute to the clan for anything they need me for. I just want something to put a lot of time and effort into.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Yes, a few of them. A moderator back in the day named KitFox really hated me and abused his powers and gave me a infraction for every little thing.

Favorite mod?: Tied between wushu, aikido, and judo. I also enjoy other mods but those are my favorite for the time being.

Skills outside toribash?: I have a job, I skate in my free time, and I am studying to become a psychologist.

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): I am no longer in a clan due to clan inactivity. Past clan was iCoF. Many great players, nothing wrong with the clan. Just inactive at this point.

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): Honestly, I won't lie. I can't think of anyone who would vouch for me.

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Of course. They are all very logical rules.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hear back from you.

Contact kitfox!! Kitfox the infraction machine.

Idk.. kitfox is love kitfox is life.. Not sure..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3