Ranking
Original Post
HI!!!!!
I am a new boy in Toribash. My friends at school play Toribash and they forced me to try it out. Then told me to post here. My lucky number is 4 so i gave my name with a 4 in it. I would love to meet anyone in Toribash. I hope people welcome me.
When i started playing Toribash, my friend gave me some replays of him. I watched them but they aren't too good. So, i just checked out the other original replays. When i see the headkick replay, i was so suprised! I love this game now. I will learn to play in multiplayer soon. My friends say multiplayer has more fun than singleplayer. I can't wait to meet my new friends all over the world, playing Toribash. I must go now because it's bed time. Bye bye all and hoping to meet you guys soon.

I forgot to mention something. It is my birth date. Pls remember it. 14 December 2003
Last edited by killer1412; Sep 10, 2012 at 04:40 PM.
Hello! Welcome to the Toribash comunity. I'm sure you'll like both the game and the comunity. And about the Multiplayer and Singleplayer, I personally prefer the SP. But it's up to you.
Welcome. You're pretty good at english for an 8-year old.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
if you are old you say .. surprising.
so you wont have problems please read the rules
welcome
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Welcome!! Heres a word to give you a start

Experiment
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
hello, toribash is vereh fun so PLAY IT ALOT
welcome to toribash!
and dude, your VERY lucky, ikd any1 at my school who plays toribash
Last edited by Mojo; Sep 11, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
yo
WELCOME TO TORIBASH!WHEN YOU GET TO BROWN BELT OR HIGHER PLEASE TRY TO APPLY FOR OUR CLAN PLASMA!I AM WISHING GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS!I AM A 3RD DAN INGAME SO MEET ME INGAME AND I WILL TRAIN YOU!IM SO HAPPY ANOTHER PERSON JOINED TORIBASH!!!!

Hero Moderated Message:
Hi, can you make sure your caps lock is off when making posts? Thanks.
Last edited by Hero; Sep 11, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Single player and multiplayer are both fun in their own way hope so see you around ingame or on the forums.
Also check out the rules so you dont get in trouble;)
Have fun around here