Ranking
Original Post
IDTL's Cheap Foot/Arm/Leg Shop
Heh, welcome to my shop.

I'll try to do any request you say.

Rules;
  1. If you say you want a picture of something on your shoe, provide a picture of said item, or I'll charge 50 extra tc because I have to find it, and in the past, I have had trouble finding the pictures, but if I do find it very easy, no bonus charge.
  2. Be descriptive, don't go saying 'ya can u make me a green leg wit red?', as I will not know what you want, the more detail, the easier it is for me.
Kay, get that? Good.

Prices;
One Foot = 200 TC
One Bicep = 250 TC
One Arm* = 250 TC
One Thigh = 250 TC
One Shin = 250 TC
Both Feet = 400 TC
Both Biceps = 450 TC
Both Arms* = 450 TC
Both Thighs = 450 TC
Both Shins = 450 TC
One Full Arm = 800 TC
One Full Leg = 800 TC
Two Full Arm Sets = 1500 TC
Two Full Leg Sets = 1500 TC
Two Full Legs and Arms, and Both Feet = 2500 TC

The more you buy at once, the more you save!

(*'d items are the lower arm texture, as the name of the lower arm texture is arm.)

Yer, so that is that.

Also, first customer gets 50% off!
Last edited by IDTL; Jan 7, 2008 at 04:26 PM.
Dunno...
2nd Dan Black Belt...
You should probably have examples. I might buy one, but I'm not sure what yours would be like like.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Yer, it just, I don't have the actual textures ingame, but I DO know how they would look exactatly.
Dunno...
2nd Dan Black Belt...
Thats not very promising. You can put them in your folder with their names like,

r_biceps.tga

and so on, and that way you can take pics and show them to us.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Ah, Thanks, I forgot about that, well, I'll get some pics up in the morning, thanks for helping.
Dunno...
2nd Dan Black Belt...
am i first customer? ummm

i want all textures,(your last option)

and i want them all to be tribals, black and white only, plz, and they need to be symmetrical, as in, both thighs are the same texture,

1250 right?

ill send the tc first, but i need to see them done first

kthxbai
Last edited by meganerd30; Jun 22, 2008 at 02:48 AM.
DIEEE
only 1250 for full texture sets? wow... very cheap. and also i think you should wait for examples because he hasn't added them for 5 months yet...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
This guy was last online April 22. I doubt he's still at Toribash, or at least the forums.
meh, so what? hell prolly copy and paste, and im to lazy to do that, im more willing to pay to have someone else copy and paste for me >: D
DIEEE