Ranking
Original Post
(5) The 5th Chamber

'Applications'

'Clan Discussion Link'

Last edited by Revy; Sep 21, 2021 at 04:18 AM.
Center the logo ;o

Also I believe you are missing quite a lot of information here.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
@Night That was done that way purposely I’m made it Left then the next thing right gonna Zigzag the thread.
My app
my name is Luis aka cookielu am 15 and am from New York. am currently a 6th Dan black belt but have been told by many I play like a custom belt. i mainly play Abd and some boxshu and have been in clans such as mafia,4sight and A3E.
idk what to put here
Fucking NOICE!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by cookielu View Post
my name is Luis aka cookielu am 15 and am from New York. am currently a 6th Dan black belt but have been told by many I play like a custom belt. i mainly play Abd and some boxshu and have been in clans such as mafia,4sight and A3E.

my mom plays like a custom belt
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by cookielu View Post

Welcome cookielu to be told you play like a custom belt must mean that you have some real skill eh? i look forward to our matches together. Welcome to the 5th chamber!!!
-----
Originally Posted by Forex View Post
That logo is FIRE!!!!

Haha thanks bro a buddy of mine put some real sweat into it i'll pass the message along.
-----
Good afternoon everyone how's it going
Last edited by Revy; Aug 26, 2021 at 10:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That logo is pretty wild man. Good stuff.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!