Ranking
Original Post
[Video Discussion] Marine vs Police

I recently saw this video (must be pretty old) shared by a page called 'Atheists and Rational Thinkers' on Facebook and I would like to hear about what people think of this incident because the post got taken down early and this particular url has comments disabled. I agree with the fact that he claims to protect his people despite the fact that he goes to other countries and kills innocent civilians because he still cares about HIS people and going to foreign lands and risking his life is more than most civilians do, especially for a population that big. I agree with his statement at the end that the police WERE scared because they were obviously intimidated by the fact that he was a behemoth of a man rallying the citizens of New York against the police. To avoid being biased, there is a lot of gun crime over there in America and the police have reason to wear riot gear. What do you guys think of this scenario?
Dose is dead.
Why you hurting US citizens ? Well he had to say why you hurting humans in general xd
This dude got a very nice point.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I must have missed something. All i see is a bunch of police blankly staring at a marine who is yelling at them about hurting people? What were the police doing before the recording that made this guy so mad? I am confused. I understand the scenario but am curious to what happened before the "protection of the people" rant.
blah
I hate Marines like him, they do one fight in Irak or something and think they are the center of the universe. That guy isn't a solider, just a crazy guy bishing to cops that haven't done anything wrong xD

It's true that once in a while a normal cop might happen to hurt someone and there are many corrupted cops, but this world probably wouldn't exist without cops so yeah.
piratez
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
I must have missed something. All i see is a bunch of police blankly staring at a marine who is yelling at them about hurting people? What were the police doing before the recording that made this guy so mad? I am confused. I understand the scenario but am curious to what happened before the "protection of the people" rant.

I have to ask the same question Zombie did. It would be illogical for me to provide a reasonable opinion without knowing why he was yelling at the cops. I did hear him mention beating people with batons, but I still need more details about the situation.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Google search could've confirmed this, but since you people are too lazy to do so, I will be as well.

I think this was around the time of the Wall Street protest, and I think some police officers were beating, and arresting some of the protesters.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Did you get a confirmation? Because you said you think it was about the Wall street protests.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Watch the video and read the text on the first post and you will find out.