Toribash
Original Post
Since nobody is responding, I'm gonna bump this.
If it's not needed just delete this post or something
suck my dicknballs

Would probably be set into the same thing as if you add this "fastest boomhit" people would want a "fastest x" for everything else they can think of. Aka something i've seen the BoR guys say they don't really want as a record. But that's just to leave you with some idea of what they think about it.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
that, and the definition of a boomhit is kinda vague, it would be at the discretion of the BoR boys to decide whether or not its a boomhit, and that just gets confusing.
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
that, and the definition of a boomhit is kinda vague, it would be at the discretion of the BoR boys to decide whether or not its a boomhit, and that just gets confusing.

Besides the fact that adding a fastest boomhit record would include tons of new records as said before (which is a valid reason, you can add pretty much everything as a record in that case), if fastest boomhit is added, I don’t think the definition of what is a boomhit would cause some trouble. According to Shook’s tutorial,

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Well, it's really quite simple. It kind of lies in the word itself; a hit with explosive power. The way a boomhit is generally defined is at least three dismemberments in one hit, preferrably in one frame as well. The term "boomhit" refers to any and every limb you can think of performing it with, but if you want to be a little more specific, you can just add "boom" as a prefix to your attacking action OR the limb you perform it with, "boomkick", "boompunch", "boomfist" or "boomhead", for example.

We can use that definition and add a rule that set a minimal amount of frames the dismemberment must be done. If it’s set up at 1 frame, there must be 3 dm simultaneously.

Yet this is not the only reason it’s hard to add this as a record.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
im cool with it, been brought up like 20 times

3 dms min same frame ofc, but ya, if rfifan and pusga r down i'd be happy 2 see it added