Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what are friends when u have waifu pillow
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
About Me:
My real name is Dylan, I am 16 years old and my birthday is on Valentines Day (February 14)I live in England and i'm proud to be british. I only speak English.
I am currently unemployed but after all of this "Corona Virus" stuff blows over I'll probably be job hunting for a little.

Why I want to Join [a]dventure:
I want to join [a]dventure because most, if not all players are active, kind and give me a warm welcome everytime i join one of their games.
I truly believe that they are the future of Toribash and to be brutally honest. I would absolutely LOVE the chance to be part of this future especially leading on to Toribash Next. I'm hoping you can give me this chance because I've had no luck with clans for a long time.

My Mods etc:
I started playing in June 2014 on my first ever toribash account, I was the age of 9 or 10 and i can remember my instant love for this game and i always had that spark of determination to one day become one of the best players.
I mainly play AikidoBigDojo and Boxshu_Mushu but i am 100% willing to learn new mods.

Im also quite experienced in lenshu and sparring which i did first to fully understand how the tori body works and i think thats how every new player should start out.

I am Moderatly active in forums (but i can be more active), I am VERY active on the market (Selling and buying everyday), And i play almost all day everyday in game to talk to my friends.

Thank you for reading my application and please consider accepting me.

Sincere Regards.
I. Gentral info:
* Name: Eddie L
* where are you from: Rio de Janeiro

II. Why [a]dventure:
Well, I've always wanted to join you guys but never really had the bolas to put in a application and try. I love how you guys, do things here to be honest. you guys, are super active and possess some of the best leadership skills I've seen in this game. you guys aren't afraid to stand out and for me that's a big deal for a clan . another thing is, you guys are very supportive when it comes to you and your members. that alone is enough, to make anyone want to stop and join. in addition, i know a good bit of you guys already. so for anyone, that's a big factor on deciding on where to go next. i truly, just want to be apart of a group of guys i can be Eddie with and not "zeus" 24'7 . the fact that you guys, have fun all the time is awesome to me. weather i get in or not, you boys are still a awesome group of guys.

III.other information:

* The only three mods i play now a days are, AikidoBigDojo , Aikido, and Judo!
* Currently, I'm A clan squad member and Trial Event Squad.
* i have two kids(maybe more lol)
*yes, I'm on my first marriage(for now)

If there anything, you guys wanna know i'm the google and you can ask me anything.
thanks for reading guys!

sincerely,
Zeus
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hello (a)dventure

(irl)
My name is Jelaun and i am 15 years old, i enjoy going outside to play soccer and skateboarding. I also enjoy drawing and playing video games, my birthday was on 12/13/04.

(the reason)
The reason i would like to join adventure is because it looks like it is a fun and active community, i've met most of your members ingame and they seem pretty cool.
(ingame)
My ign is jelaun and i currently am a 3rd dan black belt. I joined this game in 2017 and have been playing toribash almost every single day, I mostly play grappling mods such as aikidobigdojo, aikido, greykido, and i also enjoy sparring and parkour.

(forums)
I check the forums and pms everyday and i'm constantly browsing. I spend most of my time on the forums searching the market thread.

p.s i have discord and it is NiTrOSniP3r#2675