Ranking
Original Post
150k texture set request..
Hello I'm searching for a full body ground texture and trails that would go good with pharos if you interested please pm me ill give the details ^^
wrong place buddy
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Cuz Ub3r good makers will be doing it, killing my chance like a sledgehammer on an egg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
im doing it, and darkjak take ur time, ur not rushed because of better texture makers, u got time, take ur time and creat something awsome :o
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Those were inspiring words. too bad I am busy. Give me 2 weeks to maybe make an epic set?
(it would be my second FULL set)...yeah

BTW i use GIMP, so no fancy filters used. All done by hand!
do u have shaders?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
yes DarkJak i got shaders, lol, and still u dont need photoshop fancy stuff to make something awsome, now the busy thing cant be helped, lol, but the creating can, put ur mind to it, imagine something, do all u can to fullfill, and it doesnt matter if u made it like u wanted, u still tried and thats what counts so good luck to everyone who tries and have fun
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I don't use fancy filters or anything either, all by hand.... I use a mix of gimp and photoshop, and I prefer photoshop, but that's because Photoshop is what I learned on... and I get a free copy of CS3 (and 4 when it comes out) through my school.

But yeah, I start is PS and end in Gimp, usually.

I've said it before, but I'll sat it again... I really thing the key to a good texture is using layers... It allows easy and quick editing, which means more time on creative ideas and less time on correction.
..::Account Closed Out::..
None of my texture styles need layers yet.
THIS one will though!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]