Ranking
Removed this rule.
Feel free to give your opinions/reactions to a replays, but please make sure it's worth posting! Constructive criticism is ofcourse welcome too.

- "ye was good" = useless post
- "Hey, I really liked your replay. I particularly liked the spin part at the end. Good job!" = perfectly acceptable

It's clear that posts along the lines of "ye was good" or "nice replay" are still contributions to the thread and are not at all 'useless', as they express your opinion on the replay. From now on, feel free to post your opinion on replays however you like. Detailed criticism or praise is obviously welcome and greatly appreciated, but simply expressing your thoughts should not be outlawed.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by millie View Post
10. The original poster of a thread is able to dictate the quality of responses they would like to receive. By default, any discussion or comment relating to replays is allowed. However, in the interest of preventing spam, the OP's request for more specific comments or on-topic discussion is protected under the rules. This includes asking individual users to stop making useless posts.

Just added something for individuals who may want to prevent spam and useless posting on their thread. The board is staying very lenient but I don't want that leniency to compromise the board's intended function.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by millie View Post
7. Any sort of clan replay threads are not allowed. You have your clan DSC for that reason.

Had some brief discussions and removed this rule as it's not really needed to prevent flooding of the board anymore. Just remember to keep posts related to replays tyty
Glimpsed