Toribash
Original Post
[S] ElectricBlue's Avatar and Signature Shop

Finished Examples

To buy a signature or avatar, fill out this form. Prices vary from 100tc to 10k. Basically name your price almost. Don't be stupid though. I do accept items as well. Anything pretty much.

Type (Avatar, Sig or Both):
Budget:
Reference Images or Ideas:

Testimonials

Last edited by Foxy; Mar 29, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Im making heads as well if anyone would want one or a super good avatar by Electric please come and make a request
damn im gettin old
I updated the thread with some new information and added a new signature to the list of completed ones. thanks!
coem get your fresh heads and signatures by yours truly ElectricBlue and Velair
damn im gettin old
good day ;) I like ur work so im gonna give it a try ;)

Type (Avatar, Sig or Both): Avatar, Sig and Post Background if possible. I want something like I have right now! something about skulls and pirates and shit you know ? ;) please see this is really important and give ur best! im looking for something animated and pretty awesome and my avatar should be bigger than normal ones ;) VIP size please. and the sig as big as urs that would be perfect.
Budget: lets just say... VERY much ;)
Reference Images or Ideas: well like I said Pirate skull style and stuff but it should be very epic and animated ;) give ur best! its important that the avvy is in VIP size that means bigger than normal ones and the siggy as big as urs. the post background should be nice too ;) can you do like my tori walking with a sword as my avvy or stuff like that ? that would be epic.
Last edited by Axel; Mar 22, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can do all of that except for the animation, I don't know how to do those... YET.
You can expect it to be done with WIPs by tomorrow as long as you don't absolutely need the animation?
Originally Posted by ElectricBlue View Post
I can do all of that except for the animation, I don't know how to do those... YET.
You can expect it to be done with WIPs by tomorrow as long as you don't absolutely need the animation?

hmmm I'd really like to have an animation :c can you wait with it ? I'll contact you later
†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure, I can wait. I'll make one for you just for grins then, maybe someone else will be able to animate it.
alright thank you! check out my thread in the art request board to get more information ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]