ES Recruitment Drive
yea im new to this whole forum thing but jahman told me i could join the squad but he said to do it u have to write to the clan is this what he meant if so wat do i do now
I wanna join!
i wanna join on some clan how i can? can some one tell me cuz i dont know.... and i really want join in some clan....
We do, but unfortunately many of our members have lots of schoolwork and social lives to attend to... jerks
Since when did I become Asian?
Trust me I have plenty of schoolwork AND a social life as well I completely understand
A notification to [Guru] members: Toriibash is currently applying to [CBK] as well. You may also want to consider how many other clans he has applied to.
Thank you.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Hey. I'm a 5th Dan black belt, i respect everyone, and when i make a jerk of myself i always apologize. I, from a 17 year old point of view consider myself wise, and i believe that a good percentage of people who know me would say im a good clan member. im not sure if any guru members remember me...but i know that im not on bad terms with guru. if anyone knows me from this clan and would support this, say hi i like to meet old friends.

(also i am an active member, and like to be involved)

X-X Nevermind, ive been informed your a dieng clan...sorry, i dont want that again
Last edited by Vamp_09; Mar 7, 2009 at 12:55 AM.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
We are NOT a dying clan. Many of our members don't use the forums much. We talk on irc.
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by Vamp_09 View Post
Hey. I'm a 5th Dan black belt, i respect everyone, and when i make a jerk of myself i always apologize. I, from a 17 year old point of view consider myself wise, and i believe that a good percentage of people who know me would say im a good clan member. im not sure if any guru members remember me...but i know that im not on bad terms with guru. if anyone knows me from this clan and would support this, say hi i like to meet old friends.

(also i am an active member, and like to be involved)

X-X Nevermind, ive been informed your a dieng clan...sorry, i dont want that again

Dying? A tad inactive now I suppose outside IRC, but we are here to stay.

In any case, you're no longer a consideration.
Last edited by lancer_c; Mar 10, 2009 at 03:12 AM.