ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
ill remeber that next time u come over and jump on it then

indeed. And my comp could do it i just dont have the software
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
So Evo, your going to be attempting it once you get a new computer? Any other volunteers? xD

EDIT: Actually I will try, since I made this thread, as soon as someone tells me how to post up links maybe I will get started
:P
tired
I say it's a nice idea and all, but I'm not going to commit to anything. I do other things on the outside besides partying. If and when I might get to work on this, it wouldn't be finished for a while.

P.S. I don't like to be rushed, it makes things turn out shitty.
*puff-puff*
No,No take your time, besides a clan vid can come out of nowhere. Just have to post it up
tired
Yeah, I think we should talk more about this in the future. What do you mean by "besides a clan vid can come out of nowhere."
*puff-puff*
I shall take some random replay clips from the replay thread if that is okay.
tired
EDIT:I think it's a nice gesture and all, go ahead and do what you can. But post it up here in this thread before you post it ANYWHERE else.

Also, please don't double post, use the edit button.
Last edited by evolution6; Oct 21, 2009 at 03:26 AM.
*puff-puff*
Sorry about that, I forgot about editing.

I'm trying, but this may be harder than I thought xD.

EDIT: Hey evo what song should we use? I don't have the slightest clue in a song that would be good. D:
Last edited by HelloBob; Oct 21, 2009 at 03:53 AM.
tired
Loach could make one ;)

Hip-Hop is a no-no, count me out of a video with that in it. Something fast beat and progressive would be nice. No Gabber though.
Last edited by evolution6; Oct 21, 2009 at 04:08 AM.
*puff-puff*