Ranking
Original Post
Clan War with Essence
Greetings Clan Evil,

Essence has decided that they would like to have a friendly clan war with you. The War should happen sometime next week if possible. If you are open to this, may the Leader discuss the mods, settings, and specific time, with our leader; Bishop1.

Thanks

~Rap
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
War is not friendly, so I take offense to your request. War happens when two sides do not agree and cannot come to a resolution of compromise. I don't see any of that, so I laugh at that. The dark side of me would have removed you from Allies and accepted the War, but that could, *cough* would *cough* always lead to the Death of your clan.

Perhaps you would like a "Friendly Competition or Tournament." Please rephrase what you want. A Dictionary might help. Use Google with "Define:word" for a quick dictionary.

But then, if you really want War, I will do the said above.
*puff-puff*
I don't believe War is what he meant, but it was definately what he said.

TheSorrow1, you are absolutely positively correct... look at what happened to Hoodz. *nearly dies from hilarity*
*puff-puff*
You may have to fight without me. If you hold it for, say... 12 days from now I can participate.
*puff-puff*
Sorry about using the wrong term, No meaning to offend you in any way.

And we can wait 12 days, If you would like.
oh yeah
well we are ready im pretty sure of that, if we dont have enough players the day of im pretty sure we will have subs :3
I take this as an actual war mainly because I do not like Essence except for Sangetsu.