Ranking
The GM's came up with a pretty great event http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=392523

Also keyframes, careful
Also this was ridiculously fun to make
Also press shift+k if you don't like keyframes
Attached Files
Oblivion - Fachada..rpl (253.0 KB, 554 views)
Last edited by Oblivion; Feb 10, 2013 at 02:08 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
What... how did you do that? I'm really confused.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I Rubber Ninja'd Toribash, since it seemed like that's what the GM's wanted
Looks like we had the same idea, although I do not have your replay hacking skills. And to that replay, damn. It certainly looks similar to the game, and the camera angles too, you managed to imitate enough of it to make it look good.
Reminds me of DragonBall awesome replay, it would be totally amazing to see something like that but that looks like an actual realistic fight.
You should make a selfspar including hacking like that. Great replay, you'll win for sure. If hacking is allowed :P
How do you do that, what did you even do to hack that replay

Althrough that looked very nice I liked how it looked like dragon ball Z

Can you put like any tutorial for that?
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Many thanks for the feedback guys.

At Pusga and Jisse: I have one already planned out, but I lack the time to make it. Maybe during summer vacation.
This one had just some simple stuff since the whole theme was the flail-y look of Rubber Ninjas and only required me a bit more than an hour; the actual spar I have planned has some complex and time consuming features that make it impossible for me to do right now.

At Lushsmoke: I can't get around to making an extensive hacking tutorial on advanced stuff, but with the basics of this tutorial and some imagination you can come up with some crazy stuff on your own.
Hacking is all about creativity after you know what each thing codes on a .rpl file opened with notepad.